The angels of omnipotence: lies, deception, manipulation, and false promises

Seems likely, the only thing I’m left wondering over this though

Is they’re powerful angels… and parasitic/imposters have been engaged with… (in theory)

I was told it’s usually a death sentence and less likely to happen

So how the fuck? :sweat_smile:

People can code in this going undetected by the genuine beings??

3 Likes

Especially since some people really do just want to see the world burn, and/or exploit people in order to feed the sufferer’s energies to their own pet parasites.

11 Likes

I’m not sure what you mean, but generally speaking the entities I work with, don’t give any fcks at all if someone else can’t discern they called Lucifer and got something else that promised them the sun and the stars and the moon, but really only wanted to eat the summoner for lunch, it was all talk to get the summoner to let them in.

Most of the entities I work with, prefer the magician actually be able to use their discernment and figure out when things don’t seem right.

As far as the rest goes, the person who wrote this pdf dated it as 2/25/20, and signed it with a sigil as their name using the same script as the supposed language they channeled.

It could be nasty servitors for all I can tell without opening the sigils, but they are not the same as what are working with with Tempest’s book imop.

14 Likes

I think caution goes both for random PDFs, shady people sending those PDFs, and shady websites…

8 Likes

All around :slight_smile: we had someone last fall that was offering free ritual spots and almost every single person, including some regulars who signed up for those, ended up with parasite issues a few weeks later.

Even scans and readings can be dangerous for both parties. When I do a reading for someone I connect to their energy and pull it to me, and push it and the question at my deck. When I scan something/someone I attempt to reach out and touch the energy connected so that I can get feelings/impressions.

It would not be hard if I was a malicious person to instead of doing good, to taint the persons energy, attach something to it etc.

So just be careful guys, be it free PDFs promising gold, or a reading about getting your ex back. :woman_shrugging:t3:

10 Likes

Bad side effects like that are not uncommon, even with “legit” beings and paradigms: for example, I recognise some of the things you describe as having afflicted people who go too heavily and exclusively into RHP/white-light work: they approach the field with some kind of problem, usually relatively minor but of the type which can consume one’s entire internal world, often a relationship breakdown or something close to home.

From that position of upset, they begin to study. especially, eastern-flavoured new age stuff, and from that take the misguided belief that the route to happiness in this world is to renounce the world, and all “attachments,” which feels hugely liberating and elevating at first, like finally seeing over the top of a maze of misery, giving a sense of superiority and clarity.

But then the world begins to renounce them right back: relationships, even with children, fall away, property gets lost, and the seeker just dives deeper and deeper into the mysticism, seeking a way to escape the enormous pain.

Eventually, they neither attain some glorious nirvana (because that takes real dedication and commitment, and the person was only seeking a solution to some personal pain, not seeking to genuinely end their individauted consciousness), and nor do they have any improvement whatsoever in their own lives, or for the problems which first brought them into the healing paradigms.

So I certainly recognise that, and yes, also, grandiose promises are another thing which are too widely reported to just be dismissed, I addressed those here - they seem to be a part of every path, and the worst irony is that they’re not “untrue” - they’re just potential one could choose to live into, but in fact, people seldom do…

Back to this, dodgy PDF or otherwise, I’ve seen a lot of people, here and on StudioArcanis, describe bad luck striking after working with Elubatel, or NAP in general, so you’re not the only person to have perceived that, either.

I don’t know much about that spirit except the things I’ve read which were along those lines, but I don’t think we can just dismiss them outright. :thinking:

Anyway I’ll stop here, slight apology because it’s not about the specific work you used, but I think posts showing the downsides of magick, spirituality, etc., are very valuable. :+1:

21 Likes

Yeah, I experienced that with scanning once… it was horrible…

Also, with not-that-known or small authors like JT, people should just buy the book, it’s around like… the price of a pack of cigarettes? At least the Kindle versions.

5 Likes

I don’t think we should dismiss it either. I worked first with Abaddon and he turned my life mother fcking upside down, but that’s what needed to happen to get me out of an abusive relationship and to where I am today. Sure wasn’t happy while I was going through it, but it was all valuable experiences and anything I wouldn’t let go of to take care of myself, was quite literally ripped out of my life.

But I do think Tempest is correct, that the majority of the upheaval with Elubatel revolves around failing to do your part in the work. So you want a job and didn’t apply anywhere. Maybe you should feel bad.

Maybe to get a better job, you are too lazy to apply elsewhere, so you need to loose the one you have so you have to.

Miraculous things can happen, and hell I’ve been offered three jobs since last May when I’ve not applied to one ( can’t/ don’t need etc), but should we expect it to work this way? I don’t.

I can say when I skip days with these angels, (at least three consecutive) I feel sick, depressed and just over life.

But am I doing my part with the work when I’m skipping days?

It’s a pretty good reminder thst I committed to these angels for about three months, so skipping days, shouldn’t be everyday if I want to see results.

7 Likes

Yeah I think it was. It is $7.99

However it was just released recently, so the op wouldn’t have been able to get it last year and would have needed to either work through the related Books of Moses, joined Tempest’s Facebook group or patroen for similar access as we get with the book.

I could be wrong, but I think this is the only resource with all of the Angels of Omnipotence. I know Nap and Brands book, but I believe those only work with Elubatel, or Elubatel and one other.

3 Likes

Oh, my bad, I didn’t think about the timeframe…

1 Like

All good. We be human after all :rofl:

3 Likes

Upon further inspection, the pdf the OP said he used seems to be a system of alchemical rituals designed to destroy and realign one’s macrocosm. It relies heavily on Enochian, with a vaguely Lovecraftian overtone, and the Angels of Omnipotence only figure into one of the rituals, where they are invoked as solar spirits, to be contrasted with the “Uizelian” lunar spirits.

I may have been a little hasty in labelling it as “nasty shit,” but it is definitely not safe for beginners who don’t understand exactly what they’re doing.

17 Likes

I’ve had nothing but positive things happen to my life since I started using Jarreth Tempest’s book.

6 Likes

Only the case with certain entities that are very powerful yet accessible, like Lucifer. Most people don’t even need a sigil to call upon him.

Same with Michael.

6 Likes

Negative experiences are possible with any spirit. That is just the risk with spirit work, much like working with people. It is unrealistic to expect every encounter to be positive in my eyes, and I am not talking about imposters and parasites (although I am not belittling the importance of wards and other methods of dealing with them).

As far as my experience with the Angela of Omnipotence, it has been not only positive but actually have produced results, which is ultimately the most important. I also have not had anything said that necessarily strokes the ego (I apparently have a reputation of not tolerating that with spirits and instead are a straight to business individual). Th as t being said, I can see how a sense of the spirits wanting control can come in. When I am presented with a choice that goes against the goal of what I called the angel for and one that goes, I feel pressure to go with the one that actually aligns with the goal, even if I am frankly feeling lazy. In a way, asking their aid is much like hiring a personal trainer in my experience: they are not going to make things easier if you come to them for change. Honestly, this is not different than how I have worked with some gods and demons in the past for something that required deep inner change as well as external ones.

As earlier mentioned, I have been trying to explore origins of the Angels of Omnipotence. The Seventh Book of Moses has them all, but I have also tracked them down to an older grimoire Sefer Raziel HaMalakh from the Medieval Period, which is not surprising as information was being copied and republished in different books at the time. I have also possibly (I emphasize possibly) tracked one of the angels as being a version of Archangel Uriel.

16 Likes

I totally want to read this… Can you send it my way? I’l look into it thus weekend, if so.

2 Likes

Perhaps a good example of why to be cautious around free-pdfs, especially as a beginner who has no skills of divination to check if it is safe or what will happen, and to be cautious with new magick in general, as things can go very wrong.
And I have heard of beginners joining the forum and being scammed. It seems some people do look out for beginners to profit off of them or lead them to a lot of trouble.
Maybe we should include some words of advice to beginners joining the forum to just be cautious of random individuals offering their services (Which itself isn’t allowed on the forum to begin with) and any sketchy resources they may share.

8 Likes

But according to OP they can make things happen, right?

So I’m thinking… what if this things can be used for our own goals? I may have an idea or two for that.

3 Likes

Thank you for adding the line-breaks. Although I’m definitely not experienced enough to actually tell what they are or if they’re the same beings that Jareth uses, I’d like to point out that there are ties between Jareth Tempest’s book and these pdfs. In his book, he says:

and this refers to one of the very few posts about them at the time:
https://codexastarte.wordpress.com/2019/01/25/invocation-of-the-angels-of-omnipotence/

In this article, Frater Pera mentions a mysterious magician, whom is actually the writer of the pdfs. This is simply an earlier work before the pdfs were made. He was in the same group where those pdfs are published. If those are the same beings that he invoked, which isn’t very unlikely, then he shared a book of parasites.

7 Likes

That is true. But the only difference is that these spirits don’t actually want the best for you. They’ll simply use the fact you’re so numb to loss at that point and willing to give up so much to simply control you. It’s like being entranced, basically. So there will be plenty of things you’re willing to do when you have so little to lose and so much to gain, especially when they mix in feelings that you’ve finally found your path. They puppeteer whoever contacts them and they do a very good job making it seem like they want your best interest.

5 Likes