"The advice of the dead" Santa Muerte tarot (one card advice)

Hummm :thinking:who might that be now??
Thank you . :blush:

1 Like

@Ignited

The advice of the dead:
Do not remain too attached to what you have obtained or earned, but continue climbing without worrying about how much you are risking.

1 Like

One for me, please :wink:

1 Like

@johnbad

The advice of the dead:
Persevere in your projects and in your desires having first thought them through and keeping your feet on the ground.

1 Like

@Lillypad88

The advice of the dead:
Use all of your rational abilities of evaluation and analysis as this is the moment to be cautious and prudent in decision-making and in facing new activities.

1 Like

Thank u very much!

1 Like

I would like one please!

1 Like

May I have one if you get a chance?

1 Like

@Alakir

The advice of the dead:
Totally enjoy what you have earned and deserve. Everything proceeds well but don’t forget to look at things beyond material concerns.

1 Like

Thank you so much and be blessed!

1 Like

@Blackmore

The advice of the dead:
The moment has come to make a decision before what you have obtained ends up boring you and stagnating.

1 Like

I’d like one too pls

1 Like

I’d appreciate it!

1 Like

Wow, that is eerily accurate. I should decide what to do with my new books soon. I really appreciate the reading.

1 Like

@DarkSide

The advice of the dead:
Make the most of your experiences and act quickly, avoiding indecision or laziness. If necessary plan your actions more rationally in order to let what you desire blossom in your life.

1 Like

@JESSS

The advice of the dead:
Deal with the situation methodically, in a balanced way and with an organisational spirit, without letting yourself become disrupted by desires or passions.

if you rested and still have patience for reading
can you please do one for me?
how to improve in my path…

1 Like

can you pull one for me if you still want?

1 Like

Sure, if you’re still offering them, I’ll take one! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Count me in!! :love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

1 Like