"The advice of the dead" Santa Muerte tarot (one card advice)

I’ll take one if you’re still doing it.

1 Like

@Cedar_Trees

The advice of the dead:
Having chosen the direction, proceed without hesitation towards that road. It will probably be the harder road but it will reveal itself without doubt to be the best way to gain what you love.

1 Like

Heee thats so amazing!! Im around the sea, my real name is about the sea, and look at this card :laughing:
Okay I think you have a really good connection with your deck already :grin: thank you!!

1 Like

@anon56504861

The advice of the dead:
Accept the changes that are offered in front of you, without fear of cutting ties and cutting yourself off from your old positions, old ideas or preconceptions. A mutation is imposing itself.

1 Like

I would love one!!!

1 Like

@QueenMustang

The advice of the dead:
There can never be enough prudence, therefore face the situation with careful choices and evaluations, also accepting advice from people you trust.

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

I would love 1!

1 Like

@Angel411

The advice of the dead:
Do not be afraid of aiming high with your objectives and with those you are materially constructing, even accepting the help of a person who is important and protective.

1 Like

thank you :bouquet:

1 Like

@Excalibur

The advice of the dead:
Evaluate your objectives well and with moderation try to reach a balance that will enable you to make the unstable stable, or move what is fixed.

2 Likes

Are you still doing this?

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Hi . Can I get one too ?

1 Like

@Angelb1083

The advice of the dead:
This is the moment to become more independent and to manage your own affairs by yourself, given that you are more than able. Delaying this will only bring about problems.

1 Like

I want one please!

1 Like

@mxa

The advice of the dead:
Follow the advice of a strong person in whom you trust without fear and this will be particularly remunerative and rewarding.

1 Like

Thank you :upside_down_face::black_heart:!

1 Like

This matches perfectly with my divorce papers finally being filed.

2 Likes

I would like one as well pls.

1 Like