The actual appearence of demons

I am sorry but what you stated here rather made me angry. Who cares even if they really look like what you said? Please for one moment replace the word ‘demons’ in your post with the word ‘humans’, then tell us how we are supposed to feel. Please respect all beings be they humans, demons, faes, etc. From what I have read from other posts in this thread these demons take care to appear in front of us in ways that will make us feel comfortable. I for one consider it as their part of etiquette. I know some people out there who are grateful that these beings are parts of their lives.

Yes, there are many out there that are dangerous. But it’s not because of their looks but rather their nature. Forgive me for getting carried away.

2 Likes

Victoria, I don’t think you were being too harsh. I agree with everything you said. The OP was being offensive to spirits with his accusations. I have not seen him around the forum in quite some time so I wonder if he was banned or maybe he left when he didn’t receive the responses he was hoping for on this topic?

2 Likes

I just write people like that off as mentally ill or incompetent. They have no place here so I ignore them mostly.

1 Like

He’s not banned, his profile shows he last logged in on the 3rd of September. If you click someone’s name on a post, it will show you when they last visited - handy for when you want to PM someone who’s not a regular on here or whatever. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t understand the rhp point of view of demons. Rereading this post, I thought about EA’s debate with Astrid and when she said demons are “like dogs”.

I understand where she was coming from in her video and the debate but there are many wiccan and pagan types like her who have this kind of opinion. If people coming from this perspective truly believe that it’s pretty much just you and your higher self, wouldn’t these “dogs” be aspects of yourself? If you truly loved yourself would you treat yourself like “dog”?

1 Like

In my experience, the appearance of a “demon” is in no bigger difference than an appearance of a human. If we widen the different stages of emotions, selfconfidence and how we use those states of mind in front of other people, it will give an impact of reaction. The results of selfconfidence can make someone very attractive and beautiful from the eye of the beholder, despite physical “disadvantages”. Spirits or entities seems very much aware of that, and manifest through the same emotional mechanics we humans do.

One of my “succubus” appearances was scaringly similar to the main character from the movie Splice, which I randomly read about a few months after her manifestation. And a few other bloggers have seen a similar appearance of their “succubus”, just like that.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/4/43369/1956039-dren_splice.jpg

That was what she looked like when I scryed on a mirror, trying to push herself out of my body, screaming and sweating like someone giving birth. Being bound by spirit and soul seems to make it a lot tougher to manifest on a mirror, as I’ve experienced it.

An “actual” appearance of a “demon” seems bound to our own limitations and dogmas, as I see it. We humans defines whats “beautiful” and whats “ugly”, instead of seeing eachothers by the actions we make, by who we are as a person. We tend to fall in love by the first impression, rather than digging a little deeper to reach our hearts and get truly smitten. Some(most?) spirits and entities see us from the inside, see our potentials.

2 Likes

Somehow I doubt that we’d be shitting ourselves, but non the less.
It depends on the demon. Just as different species and people look different, demons display similar variety.
I’ve seen both my interpretation and what I believe to be a true form. A good example would be Azathoth: when I first imagined him, I imagined a large mass of tentacles around a central eye but when he visited me the other day he was a mass of writing tentacles with a wave of brown slime that washed out in front of him.
We must also bear in mind that many demons can shepeshift and so one person’s ‘true’ version may not be the same as someone elses.

3 Likes

I have always wondered where does Aphrodite’s legendary beauty come from if spirits do not have an appearance by default? That said, this is just an example.

1 Like

Just a small word of warning for the OP. Judging a book by it’s cover can be a very dangerous thing to do.

For example, some of the most beautiful flowers on the planet have the ability to end you right on the spot.

Take what I say and ponder on it for a time.

3 Likes

magick is life.
A Body is a temple.

The temple, Shows which div or god sit’s in it.

-my opinion. :wink:

Kindly,

¥’B

1 Like

I have not seen a demon or any other spirit. I only sense a presence around me once in a while as I am thinking on other things.
I sensed a presence in front and to the right of me a week ago. My computer was closed on my lap in a chair. I sensed the presence on the computer as well. Took it as a sign to look up something.
Ten minutes later a get a knock at the door. Guy needs help with car problems.
Presence telling me to put the computer down? I misunderstood that. I was thinking of other things entirely when this happened. Like someone walks into the room next to you and you know they are there.

2 Likes

The Enochian entities (“angels”) looks fucking weird, sum can have floating pyramids as heads, others look like big black cones with wings. . And that’s there true form

2 Likes

I had an experience where I was taken somewhere or shown a vision (hard to describe) and King Paimon was there. And it was the first time I had felt possibly a little bit intimidated. So to the creator of this thread - no I know what demons are and their “true form” and I work with them. In fact I appreciate if it when demons are very direct to the point. Which they can be if you ask them to be.

2 Likes

Geometric shapes sometimes seem to be the “truest” form an entity can take, yantras bear this out, they’re seen by some of the Hindu authors I’ve read as closer to the true form of gods than their anthropomorphic traditional representations (though without taking away from the validity of those). Hmmn.

2 Likes

My point was, that, saying if deamons look scary in their true form, why aren’t the author of this thread bitching 'bout angels? Sum angelic entities are so horrific so that the ugliest deamons in their true form would look like Nefertiti! For example, seraphim aren’t that pleasing to the eye, and they usually never shift form. Because something look ugly doesn’t mean that they are in the core ugly. If we look at humans, beautiful people sometimes have the ugliest hearts while ugly people may have the most wonderful hearts. The creator of this thread shows IMO have superficial and shallow he/she is.

If we look in Bhagavad-Gita, when Arjuna asked to see Srí Krishnas true form he was horrified and almost shit his pants! And that is a god showing his true form. Once I called Krishna and in a trance he showed himself to me, more fucking s than a deamon!

My long post, summa summarum is this;let’s stop looking on the outer appearance and start looking at what the outcome is. If we call upon deamons, djinns, djabs, dark gods etc and they time after time give us what we want and need, that speaks louder than what form they might have. :blush:

1 Like

Churches and established religion is far scarier than deamons true form. Islam is the largest growing religion in the world and look at all the shit that getting produced by that religion. Look at how many wars and death left in the trail of Christianity, pedophiles in Catholic Church etc and people still stay. Religion has showed its true form time and time again without people leaving. At least deamons doesn’t make false claims saying that they are something they aren’t. Look instead at what they give, and they give without hesitation and many times without asking.

Next time contemplate things before opening your mouth, in that way you won’t say things showing how ignorant you are.

1 Like

Interesting and poignant post, I have had similar visions. The two visions from king Vine both encompassed black tall tree’s, symbolizing my desires, and ambitions telling me to destroy my negative inclinations with a dead tree and snakes.

The first vision I saw a large green snake with a enlarged green humanoid head, symbolizing destruction, slowly crawling up a tree as it reached it’s first branch, a raccoon was visualuzed squatting on the branch unaware of the attack. I than saw the snake devouring the raccoon with it’s jaws extended.

Dreaming of trees is symbolic of your life and how you grow through different phases of your true self and how you face or solve problems.

The second vision with a large black tree with a black crow sitting on a branch, watching as a large brown snake was slowly crawling up the tree, waiting to attack. Meaning you have to be aware and look at a problem from all directions if you want to solve the problem.

Snakes are sent to us as spiritual guides. In this way, they act as teachers.

The snake itself is leading you to a place of healing and warning to move in a different direction to better yourself, using primal energy to signify its presence.

Spiritual guides, also known as spirt animals, are not chosen by us. Instead, they choose the individual for the purpose of imparting lessons.

Throughout a person’s lifespan, they may be visited by many guides (spirit animals) who act as teachers.

2 Likes