The ability to kill with magick

No, ground means ground physically to the Earth. I just told you how to ground. Try it before trying to get around doing it the usual way.

So after doing the ritual I go outside and keep bare feet on the grass plane for instance?

It’s ok if there’s grass in the way. It’s ok if it’s concrete. If an electrical wire touching it would be grounded, you will be grounded.

I concur.

IMO, before resorting to that, I would see if you can just remove that person from your life by disassociating from them; you don’t even need magick to do that, but if that persists, try to use magick to help get those fools out of your life.

Think about it this way: if you no longer talk, see, hear, or have this person around you (for all you know), that person may as well not exist for you. There are billions of people in the world who pretty much don’t exist from this perspective.

1 Like

The term self-deification is so overused like a buzzword. Are you really alchemizing or just lacking wisdom?

1 Like

Agreed. Self-deification to me is seen from a satanic perspective. It’s not about the spiritual but the carnal and mundane. To become a god of the mundane world. In the satanic bible it’s represented by the 3 types of satanic ritual which is lust, compassion and destruction.

This.

Someone advised me that after doing something to curse/sour someone, you need to “cool” or sweeten yourself. It’s a actually very simple. Just light incense, enjoy a dessert, take a shower, meditate, do whatever. You just need to not let that energy or mood from the spell linger, and don’t doubt and worry about karma or backfires.

4 Likes

Curses and black magick never backfire . Backfire only is in Wicca and even then Wicca doesn’t work . A death curse will never backfire . Just go for it and do it and the daemon will never turn on you . And you can do a mental health working or just conjure Marbas and ask for good mental health . Hail

3 Likes

Now depending on the person’s offense and your morals (what deserves what to you lol) in this situation I really want the person to be punished and dead but I know I can’t do the dead part. I remind myself there are worse things then death and you can ofc still make them suffer :grin::raised_hands:

That’s what I do and it satisfies me but maybe not for you.

1 Like

Welcome @Blackgypsywitch I see you have not introduced yourself as is required here so before you make any more posts, please click here and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. Failure to do so may result in the removal of any subsequent posts until our rule is respected.

1 Like

I was thinking the concern comes from the subconsciousness as I have a background as Wiccan. Is there are demons out there that can remove it? I tried with Belial but it failed.

Read the Book of Smokeless Fire. @Kristian

I have my athame right beside the voodoo doll I have drained from (vampyrism) but I cannot just make me do it… I feel the power great but I cannot make myself do it…

Can I communicate with my beast through Belial?

2 posts were split to a new topic: How do I do a pact for the first time?

This is a great advice. I have been doing the Master Curse and sometimes feel the anger still lingers making me lose temper so I clean any remains by treating myself with an ice cream then I feel good afterwards

1 Like

Is it possible to transfer the energy away from the body into a crystal for instance and turn it into something benefiting?

do a pact with Focalor , praise him! He is the greatest for such works

1 Like

Is that something that always happen that the energy is hold around the mage after such operation?

I do a lot of self-alchemizing myself, what do you suggest?