That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

Best way to sneak into a graveyard :smiley:

6 Likes

Holy shit Micah cut your goddamn nails! :astonished:

5 Likes

TMW my dog licks my arm once to piss me off, I stare at her annoyed and she stares me back like “Come at me bro!” :expressionless:
She’s so much like me, I can’ stand it :joy:

8 Likes

I just assumed he uses them to cut the jugulars of his sacrificial victims. :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

That moment when family has stressed you so much you now have allergies… now I have to get rid of these… sigh…

6 Likes

Long nails make me barf, especially on men (yeah sexist I know :stuck_out_tongue: ) but even on women when they’re too long.

barfonail

They also annoy the fuck out of me! :laughing:

3 Likes

You know you’ve always wanted some Swiss Army nails though.

6 Likes

Sexy long talons? :face_vomiting:

ram

3 Likes

That looks pretty zombified in general, even if you discount the nail that turned against the foot

4 Likes

Noooooo… why :sob::sob::sob: yuck. And yes long nails on men is disgusting and painful too. Just no.

3 Likes

Could always be worse.
com

5 Likes

Why are we posting about hideously overgrown nails?

4 Likes

hshsjs

12 Likes

@Micah has a nail fetish

7 Likes

Bias against nail length taken to new heights…though long nails is incredibly impactical on anyone

4 Likes

Not, biased, just confused, this is an occult forum after all.

3 Likes

Forgot joking emote

6 Likes

I cannot think why people believe these excrescences of dead and yellowing material are remotely attractive?

Hair stays looking like hair even when it’s very long and even when it’s grey, but nails just look like dead shit that hasn’t fallen off like it should. And just as I type that, @charles9 posts their king:

Dear gods what is WRONG with these people!!! :face_vomiting:

Because @Micah’s on his way to becoming one: That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW! - #1440 by Micah

6 Likes

TMW you fell for my troll.

Taking someone’s joke as serious is an easy way to troll them.

6 Likes

Retching so much.:nauseated_face:
Can deal with corpses, fluids, shit, and vomit, but not with that.

9 Likes