That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

Did you make it? regardless! They are beautiful!

4 Likes

I wish! I can’t even draw a tree. :sweat_smile: Thank you

4 Likes

TMW everything is arranged and neatly in order but you have to wait but you also kinda want to crush that person RIGHT NOW

(jk, I can wait. I know you’re doing great work so far, but DAMN)

8 Likes

Hide yo kids and hide yo wife
Oddnan about to kill a motherfucker

3 Likes

Tmw you have a powerful working with Met Kalfu, Azi Dahaka, Ahriman, and Nylarhotep
:smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I like how you used both the ones I suggested

3 Likes

That moment when Pazuzu gives you a helpless shrug and says "should have thought of this last week. "… sigh…

4 Likes

Tmw

You find this bad boy when contemplating using Azi Dahaka in a rite you were gonna do to fuck up someones organs for some Heinous shit

Also:
Tmw you get to the ritual area and find a live spider trapped in it’s own web on ya altar :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

Homie served a good purpose
R.I.P. my nigga Spidey :rofl:

OHHHHH YEEEAAAAHHHH :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Kanye’s sink
two-word-stories

2 Likes

Kanyes sink and toilet
Four word stories

2 Likes

Tmw you haven’t had tv, wifi, or coffee in 3 days and your ready to stab someone :triumph:

3 Likes

Cabin Fever

giphy

5 Likes

That moment when a sigil you created a while back mysteriously appears on your desk but you don’t remember if you charged it and, more importantly, you don’t remember what it’s for. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Welp, time to roll the dice and hope this doesn’t segfault reality.

6 Likes

Tmw Azi Dahaka comes through with THE biggest storm in Killeen as confirmation of the work you did earlier
Vibrated his name and all kinds of Lightning Pealed

FUCK YEAH
HAIL ZOHAK!!

8 Likes

TMW you hear this woman say she took some ivy off a gravestone in a cemetery, cause it looked pretty. Oh, you poor stupid bitch. :laughing:

Paranormal Survivor

7 Likes

Waaauwwww. How stupid can people be? Even if you know nothing about the “spiritual”, most people would know that’s a stupid idea. I always come with gifts and ask permission to enter.

6 Likes

Tmw you just had enough and about to go Carrie on some of your colleagues. When people take my kindness for weakness… tut-tut-tut. One of the reasons I choose to be kind is when people then do me wrong I can unleash hell on them without feeling guilty. Guilt is an ugly emotion and doesn’t look good on me.

8 Likes

TMW you sneak into cementery during midnight to take some grave dirty and your spotify starts playing Macarena Bass Boosted version . Those spirits know what to listen ! :ok_hand:t2:

7 Likes

TMW you crave some iced soy latte so bad.:tired_face:

4 Likes

TMW I’m listening to Sabbath while walking to work because I couldn’t arrange a ride today.

3 Likes