That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

Never liked sithis.
Meridia :sunrise:

3 Likes

Surprisingly enough, Iā€™m good with them. You may stand down, Dawnguard!

2 Likes

You spread the religion, Iā€™ll keep the sword.

See? I have good reasons to like you. You can pet Bran if you want, he is a good boy.

2 Likes

No way, itā€™s my favorite!

2 Likes

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine you can have the sword, Iā€™ll take the imperial helmet at the entrance. And the gold from the desacrated corpses. And YOU will get suspended in the air. Deal?

3 Likes

You naughty one. :smirk:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a very accurate description.

2 Likes

I was like ā€œWow! The rueful axe!ā€ Iā€™m going to keep that.

Then realised it was rubbish and the slowest two-handed weapon in the game.

Bad life choices.

But I never liked Sithis either. I was a mad Clavicus Vile fan (because heā€™s an ass) and Namira :wink:

4 Likes

You donā€™t like cheese?

By the way, I think there is a cool mod to make the Rueful axe more powerful and viable as a weapon, but I canā€™t remember more, itā€™s probably on the nexus.

1 Like

By the way this is my best buddy here:
Odahviing_(Legends)
So donā€™t you dare steal my sword.

4 Likes

Iā€™m going to look this up later when Iā€™m done cooking. Or trying to cook whilst crying tears of laughter about Skyrim memories.

1 Like

Iā€™m not in the guild. I like more the other dragon, canā€™t remember the name, the one from the Soul Cairn.

Can we do Dragon Age: Inquisition later? :smiley:

3 Likes

Durneehviir I think.

3 Likes

Durnheviir? From soul cairn? He was awesome.

Yes. But it may result in a pitched battle if you stand on the opposite side of the mage/templar conflict.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve the feeling that we both always support the magesā€¦

4 Likes

TMW thereā€™s a connectionā€¦and then it clicks all events of the day weā€™re leading to that one momentā€¦:thinking:

2 Likes

ā€¦oooooohhhhhā€¦

Could be wrong there buddy.

Ignore the white one, itā€™s the Knight Commander Meredith crown I wanted you to see.

7 Likes

You made it? Because it is really cool :slight_smile:

puts staff away for a second

4 Likes

Thanks very much. Yeah, I made it and the rest of the outfit years ago - like 10 years ago - to go as Knight-Commander Meredith to a convention.

But yeahā€¦pitched battle lines are now drawn.

3 Likes

I really donā€™t like DA2, otherwise I would go again and execute Anders, just out of spite.

2 Likes