That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

Dont come at me with guards, I played more than 300 days (!) of Elder Scrolls Online with one character.

12 Likes

This sounds like my World of Warcraft history.

4 Likes

That’s awesome! I made Conan the Barbarian in hardcore mode on Skyrim (where you had to eat to avoid starvation and carry torches around to avoid dying of cold).

I died about 40 times of cold trying to reach High Hrothgar.

4 Likes

Half life and Call of duty 4 for me :sweat_smile: I was always an old school.

1 Like

Prepare for my tale of woe. Psychopathic woe. But woe nonetheless.

I downloaded a mod to allow me to build Daedric shrines in my house. But I couldn’t place them properly so spent about 2 hours in real life arranging my nice little Clavicus Vile shrine and leaving offerings. Human hearts, gemstones, that sort of nice and thoughtful thing.

Then I left and went to kill things.

I returned to find that my bard and housecarl had blundered into my carefully arranged shrine and knocked everything over. Clavicus Vile had glitched up into the air (bizarre) and was stuck so I couldn’t build another shrine.

So I did the only reasonable thing…

I killed the housecarl and the bard and left them there as offerings too. I have photos.

Now everyone’s opinions of me are irreparably damaged.

9 Likes

Oh no, not at all! I think this is a dedicated sacrifice right there. :+1:

4 Likes

I used to kill people for fun in whiterun and throw the bodies under the bridge at the entrance gate, so the streets were clean again.

I also killed Paarthurnax.

6 Likes

I let Paarthurnax live. But I once deliberately stayed in Markarth after breaking out of Cidhna Mine until every last guard and violent civilian who chased me was dead. So I could push the corpses along the waterway.

I believe I may need help.

5 Likes

No. The person who created the Thomas the tank engine mod needs help.

6 Likes

Help spreading the good mod, you mean. :joy: :rofl: :joy:

4 Likes

This was totally not my intention.

2 Likes

tenor-2

6 Likes

Wait for it wait for it:

Why did I eat so much… :sob:

2 Likes

Lol you will love this

4 Likes

Now imagine if your dog-character had a voice. And sounded exactly like Barbas…

3 Likes

The bear :laughing:

3 Likes

That bear is a diva.Change my mind :smiley:

3 Likes

TMW you’re the only polite citizen in Skyrim and your forum mates scare you a little bit.

If someone say hail sithis! I’ll go to my house in the swamp and retrieve my big fucking hammer. I used it to bash Vezaara’s brain to a bloody pulp :smiley:

PS: new mods sugestions are always welcome.

3 Likes

Relax, I only psychopathically murder people who mess up my Clavicus Vile shrine…

…or try to arrest me…

…or challenge me to fights in taverns…

…and vigilants of Stendarr.

5 Likes

What about vampire hunters?

Bran, be on guard boy. Slowly reaches for his crossbow

3 Likes