That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

Tmw my movie i ordered on amazon arrived yesterday, my red dead 2 game is downloading so i can play it after work tomorrow since friday is my day off, there is kittens in the backyard, and when i get paid next tuesday i gotta budget my grocery money, gas, and personal spending so mostly the rest will go to my mom bills.

2 Likes

This is so adorable!

1 Like

That reminds me I need to get my budget figured out.

My mom bought laying hens, and we already have a few died already. One was sick, the others got wet from a water container that broke. My mom saved the other ones, and there in a new box with a small bowl of water for now. My mom is depress about them dying.

1 Like

Give them a heat lamp, they need it really warm.

1 Like

We have one above there box, its fully on and its working…my mom is getting a refund from the defected water bottle

1 Like

The lamp needs to be closer. They might still be getting cold. I raised a bunch of ducklings and chicks and they lamp needs to be almost on them.

2 Likes

My mom is doing her best for these chicks

On another subject our roses are in full bloom

1 Like

If you want any tips with them I can totally help. That way she doesn’t lose more :two_hearts:

1 Like

Ill let her know thanks angel

2 Likes

You are so welcome chickens are easy and hard at the same time. Once I get settle I am getting some Easter egged hens for my own coop.

1 Like

I wanna see!

1 Like

Ill take a pic when i get back home…im going to prune and shave the thorns off so i can see if the resident ladies want a rose

1 Like

Tmw my dad fixed my ac in my car, and my mom got me paint test strips for my bedroom…and i get paid late monday night which means supporting my fave male OF content…i have messaged him a few times and he is really chill

1 Like

@Bunnygamer1994 Oooh I gotta see it when you take the pics. I love roses.

I think most of mine got killed by that last temp drop we had a couple weeks ago and none absolutely none of the stores I’ve been at have any rose bushes for sale (not even minis for Mother’s Day) so it looks like I won’t have any garden roses this year. The canes were green before it and brown now so probably no roses for me unless I buy cut ones.

Oh well. At least yours are alive and kicking :slight_smile:

Tmw i made my grocery list, cleared my dresser (just need to clear the top of it too) so i can get it out of my room, need to clean the fridge and freezer out, do dishes, and other things when i get off work tomorrow and enjoy my 2 days off tuesday and wednesday

tmw finding a partner in crime by accident over a common foe :relieved:

5 Likes

Lets see tomorrow through monday i work, and then again wednesday through sunday. At least ill get more money on my next paycheck i think.

its-friday-the13th

Happy Friday the 13th!

3 Likes

TMW it came

On Friday the 13th!

4 Likes