That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

Been there plenty of times. Have a virtual hug!

/hug

1 Like

Im enjoying my wine for my bday…and some relaxing as tomorrow is my day off

Happy birthday if it’s not too late :birthday: :coffee:

Thanks…wish i had gotten paid today but it hasnt yet come in my account

1 Like

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday

TMW you have been kept up all night by hordes of somewhat an acasual nature, just so you would finally channel that damn madness they’ve been showing you …

Wtf phew :sweat_smile: what am i about to do now :flushed:

4 Likes

I dont wanna go to work tomorrow but im off thursday so thats something to look forward to

1 Like

Did you make that?

I will be working 5 days next week starting wednesday as monday and tuesday are my days off…dishwashing stuff isnt fun tbh

Be grateful for having a job that you can go to 5 days a week and have a pay check. Not everyone is blessed with steady income at this time. This is a lesson I learned be grateful for the shit jobs as they lead to greatness. I stared as just a kennel tech cleaning up shit and pee in the vets office and in a years time I will have a masters in zoology. I was just a seasonal cashier that promoted all the way to a supervisor just under the assistant manager at Toys/Babies R Us now when I apply to retail I am more valuable to them then they are to me since they are getting all right skill and knowledge for the price of a PT employee.

The daisy washing is a start and it keeps you humble. When you are upset just remind yourself that there are people with nothing right now. :two_hearts:

TMW, someone does their best to fuck you over and you just smile knowing damn well some baneful stuff is about to happen.

Tmw you want someone to rub your feet

Also i dont get my check till either next tuesday or the week after as there holding it

This sound Devine!

Well a resident unfortunately passed away today early this morning, which made the building a bit somber for a few workers. I never interacted with the residents as i am in the kitchen mainly, unless its my break than otherwise im in the dining hall.

tmw your really shitty mood disappears because your new business partner is strangely captivating :flushed:

6 Likes

Oh my thats interesting

Tmw there baking chocolate cake at my job in the kitchen and it smells divine

I finally got my check deposited into my account, meaning i can get my things for work tonight after my shift. So, fucking happy. No more fears of slipping and sliding.

Tmw…i was a very bad bunny

1 Like

TMW you solve a German placement exam for 30 minutes, what does the site do when I click for results ? Give me a server unavailable error.

kratos-pc

3 Likes