That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

Tmw you’re wondering why you’re feeling so “meh”.
While switching from lavender tea straight to a nasty energy drink and back to lavender tea again.
A mystery, really.

5 Likes

TMW you realize your dog interacts with King Paimon better than you.
It just occurred to me. When I get in touch with him, after I say goodbye, my dog comes running. Not to me but close. I think he says “Hi!” to King Paimon. Whereas I’m just a novice on developing my senses.

2 Likes

Nice moon this morning. Wish my phone camera was better to accurately capture the halo.

8 Likes

Two days or three days ago saw this huge citrine ball of light outside and across the street, where the moon typically rises. Unfortunately we got huge cloud cover later, so I couldn’t verify that it was the moon. But I see citrine in the glow there.
Speaking of, after visualizing the full cycle of Liber Resh Vel Helios in the dark, I see a red sky rising on this day of Mercury (Orange).

1 Like

tmw you’re doing your daily yoga exercises and supta virasana is dissolving a deep blockage in your upper back with a massive crack :woozy_face:

8 Likes

Tmw I keep having dreams where my car gets stolen.

5 Likes

@Nephenthe Perhaps you need to look to your cars security. You know park in lit areas (maybe buy and use the club? though I vaguely recall a show that was done on those things that said that most weren’t very effective and were wastes of money. I think the club faired moderately well on that show, BUT it was a long time ago I saw it long, like years ago long).

Add: After all, could be you’re dreaming cuz someone or something is telling you to deal with your cars security BRFORE that happens to you.

2 Likes

Are you concerned that you may need to go somewhere and won’t be able to? Do you feel trapped in your mobility?

2 Likes

I’d be buying a boot to put on it myself.

1 Like

Almost done with the Taji 100.

7 Likes

Time to get off my feet.

6 Likes

What site are you using for this?

1 Like
4 Likes

Could be you are afraid of losing vital basic elements, shelter, transportation, freedom, security, etc.

Oh very cool!

1 Like

Yeah, I bought a hoodie from them, since it doesn’t cost anything to do the event itself.

Tmw starting to work out again after the shoulder injury. :muscle:
I feel like I’ve got no muscles left in any part of my body and my flexibility has suffered, too.

Well, it’s starting from zero again, but it feels alright. :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

I signed up for next year’s.

1 Like

Tmw I’m watching nature documentaries. It’s only 10am and I’ve already seen beetles and flies have sex…

2 Likes

That reminds me of…

1 Like