That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

I think the beard has ran its course. Its time for the trim!

5 Likes

Nah, just adjust it

1 Like

Aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnd!!!

I

Feel

Naked!

6 Likes

Im preping for interviews. Canā€™t go into a professional interview looking like a lumberjack.

3 Likes

Except for lumberjack interviews.

5 Likes

TMW during meditation you reach a spiritual euphoria such that you just have to burst into laughter.

https://tvprogram2.wilmaa.com/programs/1026016115/Weihnachtsmann-Co-KG_Der-langste-Tag_S00E00.jpg

4 Likes

Was just going to ask if it was because of interviews.

Your army needs some discipline, my friend. Though I could use a new hatā€¦

2 Likes

Tmw while you were sleeping last night you heard ā€œbreedā€ against your earā€¦and then you wake up the following morning with a hello from aunt flow

1 Like

Tmw me: "Why do I always feel like shit, I just donā€™t understand :pensive: "
Tmw also me: ā€œOh, it looks like it will snow a bit. Lets have mulled wine for breakfast because its so cozy.ā€ :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

That moment whenā€¦sleep does not seem to want to come unto you :tired_face:

3 Likes

TMW you guess right the second digit of a number.

As I was in my ritual space, with my cheap tabletop torch going, I saw the light on these peacock feathers and wanted to share.

Feather on the left is a wild turkey. Two on the right are peacocks

5 Likes

Coming to steal them all.

1 Like

Steal the squirrels. I caught one of them literally gnawing off some of my siding. No bullshit. Then I caught the same bastard gnawing on the siding at the very bottom of the garage door.

They can eat all the damn acorns they want. Start chewing on my sidingā€¦ Nope.

Edit - I witnessed this twice in 24 hours and the weird marks on the siding have been explained.

Iā€™m sure that when the people we bought the house from left this under our bathroom sink, they didnt expect me to put it to tbis kind of use.

Did I mention we had to peel an 8 inch cross sticker off of the bathroom mirror?

5 Likes

They knew who was coming

2 Likes

Speaking of thatā€¦itā€™s time to renew their ā€œjusticeā€ payments with Maā€™at. Another tree to remove, another $1k in two weeksā€¦

2 Likes

Tmw you have 3 days shift that are 8 hrs, 1 day thatā€™s 6hrs, and 1 thatā€™s 9hrs at your job this whole weekā€¦despite the fact you usually get 4-5 hr shiftsā€¦at least my paycheck will be big for christmas/Yuleā€¦i can get my mom bday cake order and idk what else beside some thing for the altars

1 Like