That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

grabs popcorn :grin::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: yep I see the :angel: lā€¦ :blue_heart: ya

3 Likes

The blue ones are very pretty :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thereā€™s a one shopper per household limit at this supermarketā€¦

1 Like

Thank you. Blue is always my favorite as well then my black triple moon and wolves.

1 Like

Tmw you realize TESV: Skyrimā€™s Dark Sacrament is an evocationā€¦ Bethesda know where itā€™s at.

1 Like

TMW You donā€™t give fuck any more

TMW You just had enough with the nonsense from other people.

I loaded a save from some years ago the other day and in the middle of doing some shit:

Tmw, even in Skyrim that devil shit be goin onā€¦

:fire::fire::fire:666 :fire::fire::fire:

:smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Started livestreaming it a week agoā€¦ Always so nice to play!

1 Like

Tmw when 1 week behind without carbs, sugar and wheat/partially fasting. And with withdrawal symptoms. Letā€™s see if it makes difference in magick in the long run.

1 Like

Tmw you are trying to evoke Ghob and see and speak with him, you smoke some fire weed and you start seeing leprechauns,

1 Like

TMW: smoked some weed then invoked all the 11 qlipoth influences kek

Tmw, and before I knew it I was listening to African/voodoo drumming, watching African dance videos and stuff.

1 Like

TMW there are 2 types of practicioners.

11 Likes

3 Likes

So thanks to JS Garrettā€™s and EAs videos Iā€™ve got the radionics bug. Going to build my own machine, and give it a whirl. Itā€™s such a strange concept, but with the results people are reporting itā€™s worth it to experiment. For the life of me I canā€™t figure out how they actually work or why, but my curiosity is piqued. I also canā€™t figure out why they cost so damn much prebuilt unless they actually do work.

Either there is something here I am really not grasping, or itā€™s like any other form of magic and is tapping into the current paradigm of belief that says machines can do anything, thusly they can. Which as a friend of mind put it, ā€œThatā€™s some serious Sons of Ether shit.ā€

Once I order the parts and finalize a design I can probably have it finished in a night. I already have the tools, just need the components. So we will see.

4 Likes

TMW, youā€™re still interacting with and being pulled by your last working (still burning) and you mix up the Cajun seasoning with the Taco Seasoningā€¦

Taco (spagh)etti isnā€™t the sameā€¦ when a 1/4 cup of Cajun season is confused with a 1/2 cup of Taco seasoning. So, thereā€™s 1/2 cup of Cajun seasoning (the 1/4th cup of chili powder is good) AND a 1/2 cup of Taco powder for 2 large cans of peeled tomatoesā€¦ The rest of the Taco seasoning is added to taste with 1+ lb ground beef, FYI.

Well, I will be fine, but the rest of the household, wellā€¦I guess thereā€™s milk.

9 Likes

I woken up from a nightmareā€¦in the dream, me, my mom, my brother, and the dumbass had to take shelter in an abandon house while a tornado approach us which was big and the thing roared across the house and destroy thingā€¦but it backed up which wasnā€™t normal behavior for tornadoes

1 Like

This made me laugh so hardā€¦

2 Likes

It was quite spicy, but I was fine with it.

3 Likes