That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

TMW you finally get your hair up again

4 Likes

Your hair is always changing shades. I was super blonde when you had it down for your Q & A live. This is a great picture of you Conner.

Tmw :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

I feel that anger from here. Time to walk away hun.

3 Likes

Yea it takes a lot to get me this pissed and Iā€™m ready to throw shit again

3 Likes

Itā€™s time to unplug from the forum.

2 Likes

After the last of the cards are translated and sent though given this mood can take a few. :v:

I would hold off to be honest. Then do it when the mood passes.

Idk if this makes me a bad person or not. Iā€™ve been in a foul mood all day( insert roosters crowing here). Reading through other peopleā€™s posts reminded me that I need to just stfu sometimes and realize how good I actually do have it.

3 Likes

You are NOT a bad person. I object.

2 Likes

Thx

2 Likes

Negativity is a bitch. Hey, everyone. Just trying to hang out here. Howā€™s it with you?

Tmw my boyfriend had a dream about us in a enchanted pocket astral plane that i created and he saw weird floating things circling me as I was nakedā€¦but hey we cuddle and kissed in the dream so

TMW I got a raise!!

7 Likes

Doing pretty well, itā€™s been a long week and its barely half over. How are you doing?

Fuck yeah!!! Congrats!!!

1 Like

Thanks I actually thought I was getting fired.

1 Like

My company is about to lay off 100 people and Iā€™m actually hoping to make that list lol. I just no longer enjoy working in IT. I make fabulous money and that was my goal when I got into it. Its just not fulfilling anymore, Iā€™m honestly not certain what switched. It just seems like the last 2 years I just cant be happy being content in a work place.

2 Likes

Oh wow. I actually really like my job. I get a little overwhelmed when I cause my own issues.

2 Likes

Is your job at risk?

1 Like