That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

You look great! Like i said before welcome back it’s great seeing you again!

1 Like

It finished Friday.

Thank you! I am doing well indeed.

1 Like

TMW
Writing two books, studying physics and maths and working full time as an electrician while still doing your sadhana is well… Leaving me speechless for now, back to my opus.

3 Likes

What kinds of books are you writing?

Almost finished: A book which I had yet to name about meditation, this post is actually a excerpt from the book THE TUNNEL OF DARKNESS (Ensouling Star door) - all I know from studying and having my own experience with it)

Started right now: my pathworking with king Beleth.

3 Likes

TMW when you look at yourself and actually like yourself again. 2024 is my year to get my self back. Also I am down 20 pounds! Just 20 to get to my goal.

5 Likes

You are looking great!!

2 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

Honestly, you look like someone who doesn’t have a toxic personality. Toxics: I know em when I see em!

1 Like

that is probably the nicest thing somebody has ever said to me. Thank you so much I definitely try not to be toxic.

1 Like

thank you so much I just took a major spiritual, awakening and lots of work and hopefully I’m gonna hit the gym soon after my belly piercing completely heels to kind of tone up all the flabby areas

1 Like

tmw a lil bit of regret mixes into your 2005 “I don’t need that”- stance towards photosynthesis, carbon respiration and all of their friends.

tmw if you would have spent your school days with learning instead of drawing onto the desks, you would probably not cry over your diploma prep today :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

TMW third day of a seven day long of fasting for Beleth’s big ritual.
Today I woke up at 3am by possibly the biggest storm that hit Cyprus. Super interesting since beleth said “enter into the eye of storm” and reading VK jehannum description of Beleth saying that he is a demon of storms. Super nice synchronities huh.
There was a literal fucking tornado wrecking havoc in my city, the mail said that this was scenes of “biblical destruction”

Oh gosh I love black magick

1 Like

Did they hit near your home?

1 Like

The big damages weren’t near my house, we only got harmless things like big ass hailstones , aggressive rain and lightnings. It left families homeless and demolished building cranes in the city.

Thats probably an average day in Florida but things like that are so rare in my little sunny island.

1 Like

I mean yeah, in the summertime. But where I am at it’s been over 100 years since we had anything super major. The Ledge is because this area ancient natives around here so it’s really really protect.

1 Like

TMW you daydream about the Rejunivation after the fast. Day 5.
Overpriced fruits and steak tartare :drooling_face:

2 Likes

TMW you fell in love with QiQong😍.

Incorporated into the routine.

1 Like

TMW I thought that spikey fruit was a toad.

2 Likes