That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

Tmw…May 13th just got a lot more interesting!

2 Likes

you know how to get my attention :rofl:

2 Likes

Tmw

A tick crawled on me earlier so I trapped its leg in a bit of wax…now its dead cause a few minutes ago I poured more wax on it

Ticks are bad

Yea this one was a Lone Star tick…its more known to biting humans a lot

It was from Texas? (Badun tsss)

TMW,

IA IA MOTHERFUCKER !

3 Likes

So

Earlier before 10pm central, a big strong thunderstorm rolled through the river valley in Arkansas…and then disaster broke loose…a tornado touched down not far from where i live with my mom so we ran to the bathroom, and this eerie, boat sounding noise was made…a few trees in the neighborhood fell…someone patio umbrella is in our yard…the courthouse roof is mostly gone, in most parts not far from my house has trees, powerlines, and debris…also a semi flipped on the interstate in not even hour…it came quick

2 Likes

Damn that’s intense.

:wave:

Yea…a lot of buildings got hit…a house had there tree branch torpedo through the wall but thankfully the studs slowed it down

Glad you’re ok! Arkansas sounds like a nice place to live otherwise.

Um…

Okay than.

2 Likes

Ugh I hate it profanes beg me to explain esoteric concepts just so they can laugh at me and tell all want to do is convert people and look for attention on the internet because I have a cute avi and made a bunch of people annoyed on the internet for an opinion.

2 Likes

i thought it was funny :slight_smile: why remove it?

1 Like

TMW you prepared something fairly silly, but wait for other men to join in for the experimentation, with the soon-to-be charm.

(and no, its not a orgy…or gay … -well, unless you are :flushed: )
DM for the details :sweat_smile: i dont feel ike posting this in public

TMW this happens:

-you are annoyed with fasting at the third day
-ask the pendulum (if and for how long to continue)
-it says 2 days
-the spirits laugh
-you get angry
-ask the pendulum again
-its 3 days
-you take the hint and go for TWO more days

yeah

edit: WHY THE FUCK AM I WATCHING THIS DURING FASTING!?!?!? AAAAARGH

TMW you call a spirit and indeed the room darkens (in Lady Eva’s guide that’s visualized, but nonetheless it’s one of evocation’s phenomena).

2 Likes

Just got banned from somewhere for worshipping Lilith and spreading disinfo, allegedly. I said she has ties to sumer and they said “her worship is a closed practice”. Wtf does that even mean?

4 Likes