That Moment When 7: Just Tears in the Rain

Tmw i really am bothered that my work is using N95 masks when our hospitals are starting to run low on supply. Kinda want to swipe a box or two to throw into a donation bin. I get that they are trying to protect us, but I need these masks far less than our medical professionals, considering that my facial structure does not fit the mask even when I do shave, as I have learned

Perhaps I can talk to HR and see if the company will make a donation as we are probably shutting down next week

1 Like

I just got to my job today and a lovely gentleman last week donated his n95 to us. Here goes to a 12 hour day.

2 Likes

Be safe as you can out there

1 Like

I just woke up and I feel like I have been hit by a truck. Every joint in my body hurts. I think I. Red to make an doctors appointment. Thankfully we can make up time missed while working from home as long as we give a heads up.

1 Like

You need to take care of you as well @Angelb1083 be careful

2 Likes

We are one of the main telemedicine now hopefully many do that

1 Like

Thanks.
I am good good now that I am up and moving…

Expect for my phone dropping the call for my department. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

he posted his facebook on the forum some time ago.

1 Like

Tmw What do you do in quarantine?
Me: Hmmm, you know, watching videos…

Three weeks earlier and I could have given you my E-Piano :joy: I gave it away for free on Ebay because I barely ever played on it (a lack of talent and a lack of ambition and will = free music instruments,lel)

2 Likes

Damn.
64d

2 Likes

Micah has a YouTube channel: Saturnian Ascent of the Left Hand Path. You can talk to him by commenting on his videos. I got his discord but you might want to ask him for it yourself

3 Likes

You better be able to play the “chinatown” song or we’re going to fall out. :joy:

1 Like

After one afternoon of practice I can already play “All my little ducklings”. I’m proud.

4 Likes

@Dralukmun soooo I think I have a demon on the lake… he is no where to be found. He is also too small to be removed…

1 Like

TMW It’s Showtime. Remember, Fear is the Mindkiller. Become the irresistible & the immovable, embrace ineffability.

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome

That moment when…you are writing and just as you hit the button to post, @Lady_Eva locks the thread :joy:

Oooo…so close :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes