Walks in Walks out

4 Likes

Look at me trying to play all sweet and innocent :joy:

1 Like

TMW I got some more books…

1 Like

Nice video 4 u today:

We only have love, let’s try to just do a little bit better? :thinking:

Would we hug our gods, our demons, our saviours, if we could?

:smiley:

2 Likes

Why’d you lock the covid and Gom.threads @Lady_Eva

1 Like

To calm them down, and allow people to compile quality replies.

2 Likes

I cannot make everyone happy, so I just do the best I can,

2 Likes

Ah ok. Ngl I get slightly confused when I see things locked with no explanation but that’s me being weird and not related to you lol.

1 Like

Yeah that’s been a running theme lately with all the drama huh?

1 Like

Anyone know if fasting during a viral outbreak is recommended?

I know fasting can have some long term health benefits, but I am unsure if it lowers immune response in the short term.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it clear it out? Get rid of all the toxics and such? I just wouldn’t go exposing yourself to anything while fasting.

1 Like

I’ve heard eating healthy is one of the advises so I wouldn’t. I’m also not knowledgeable on how fasting affects the immune system tho

What would it take to feel love?

Daft reply but what, honestly, etc?:smiley:

1 Like

@DarkestKnight

I found this…

Fasting for three days can regenerate entire immune system, study finds - Flowin

3 Likes

Holy fucking shit. What is up with these mood swings. I am littler on the verge of tears… and I am in bed… I wanted to do tarot but yea not with me about to ugly cry over nothing… WTF!!!

3 Likes

I’ll see if I can help

1 Like

Feel any better?

2 Likes

You have to be the sweetest person alive truly!

2 Likes

Thanks for the link, @Angelb1083

It’s interesting that the study found 72 hours of fasting helps to rebuild the immune system. Sadly there doesn’t seem to be any peer review to back up the data though.

I asked because I was thinking of joining a friend who is doing alternate day intermittent fasting to lose weight (I don’t need to lose weight but I am a bit flabby), so if that research is correct, then a single day of fasting would have no affect on immune response and should be safe to do.

1 Like