That Moment When 7: Just Tears in the Rain

TMW I have been sitting i this one and I am truly scared for my friend and her daughter. He 5 year old was told she can not have live saving open heart surgery in Boston best of this curious because they don’t have ventilators that will work on her. So if the virus doesn’t kill her her heart will. All because people won’t stay inside and keep speaking it a innocent child make very much die not because of Conor a virus but because her heart failed. It’s fucking bully shit when all people have to do is stay inside for a couple of weeks.

4 Likes

Mwahaha
Some Fucking sourcery.
Thats what these new diseases are made with
Prove it.
Nah
What do you think sourcers do to get a bad reputation through out all the ages.
Ja
Make a plague and cure it.

OK

Jokes aside
Sending Love Vibrations
And yep i have a cat too. :scream_cat:

1 Like

damn really hope she gets better

TMW you finally realise why a lot of people seem to be trying to demonise you, to conspire against you, cause right now I’m vibrating intensely on the adversarial vibration. Hail the fucking adversary :fire:.

5 Likes

What’s an adversarial vibration?

That moment when…you check in with the family, and no one is sick, but your niece is unhappy 'cause she can no longer go to school :blush:

3 Likes

Adversarial current, the vibrations/energies within that current.

4 Likes

That moment when you are preparing for your very first evocation (I chose Lucifer for my first try) and you go to the bathroom 5 times beforehand just to make sure you are unable to piss or shit yourself when the entity does show up because you don’t know how you would ever be able to live down the embarrassment of something like that.

Also that moment when you are mentally preparing yourself to say the enn because you are scared out of your mind and slowly encouraging yourself to do it despite the fear.

1 Like

TMW you dreamt of buying a piano. I could also play it.
Maybe this is the right time to buy a piano.

2 Likes

Aaaaand I get piano adds…

2 Likes

Can I join? What edition? 3 3.5 4th or 5th?

TMW charging your phone at night makes your spell that much stronger.

Tmw after doing a lust dream working on someone you lost all desire for them like it was drained out of me

That moment when…Micah says to tell y’all Hi, and to let you know he is doing well :wave:

7 Likes

TMW you just performed Chit Shakti and felt every cell vibrating with energy, so vividly, so intensely that you shed a tear and smile :blush:

2 Likes

Is micah on facebook?

I don’t know.

Wow. Not even 6am and an argument broke out between me and my wife that may have just led to further actions/divorce. Happy Monday yall :roll_eyes:

I’m sorry to hear that. Are you and your wife OK?

1 Like

Hope everything gets back to normal with your wife

1 Like