That Moment When 7: Just Tears in the Rain

TMW as of tomorrow your state is a now a mandatory lockdown. They even have a post listing the jobs the still MUST work as direct order from our governor, and mines one of them.

They love you.

Tmw I got my school desk and my work desk set up set up.

Also, I am stocked up.

Just a little drinking and school work. Then drinking after work?

Also, my kid almost dislocated his elbowā€¦

This is going to be a long three weeks or moreā€¦

5 Likes

:grimacing:

Tarot readers in youtube : 2020 is gonna be the best year for gemini

Gemini in 2020 : image

Should I be terrified or concerned?:thinking:

A struck of luck

Oof! Your gonna need it :+1:

1 Like

Yes pretty much!

Guys guys, my boyfriend is going to help me run my first dnd based game!!!

5 Likes

Congratulations, go have fun and enjoy yourself!

I need to write a huge story plot for that and make ideas for mine and his couple game

1 Like

Maybe I should start moon lighting as one of those cam models. Make some spare $ in these troubled times.

Bastardā€™s eyeing off your dog for a snack.

1 Like

Or me. Damn dog had no clue he was even there. Bless his sweet naive heart.

3 Likes

That moment whenā€¦a friend may have COVID-19 but the number of testing kits is so low that the hospital simply says to self-quarantine and to come in only if breathing trouble starts. :disappointed_relieved:

I am sorry to hear that. We have a family friend in a similiar position

2 Likes

That breaks my heart. I sadly have has to deliver that very message several times because itā€™s what my local hospital said to do and come tomorrow Iā€™m sadly sure I will have to again. I severely hope itā€™s not. Sending healing vibes.

1 Like

This is happening here people are hung turned away because they only have 4 of 5 symptoms And can breathe. They donā€™t Qualified to be tested.

My friend is on the mainland, right smack in the heart of the provincial outbreak. Iā€™m luckier; there has been no cases in my city, and only one on the entire island, in another city with more international traffic.

1 Like