That Moment When 7: Just Tears in the Rain

And next week in TMW there will be a o I’m
Of him in the grass out side my patio or I the pool of the apartment complex. All because you just said that :sweat_smile::joy:

3 Likes

Still better than in your kitchen lol

3 Likes

I can totally see him coming to your door now :laughing: just to do it.

2 Likes

Put this into context, over two thousand years ago, you could have visited a temple in Egypt with captive crocodiles actually living within it. Talk about the world’s first reptile house. They are slowly moving their way back to their old social positions lol

3 Likes

Alligator tail is pretty amazing…

2 Likes

That’s really interesting facts. I truly want to see all nature taking a little bit more control of the world to be honest. we need them more then us them after all. I have always loved seeing facts like this from the the times before us.

3 Likes

always loved crocs, got more interested after finding sobek

Some people find it weird when u like snakes and crocs

3 Likes

I am the same, spiders and other predators too. There is so much that can be learned from other species, whether we are talking magic or just being resourceful.

1 Like

4 Likes

tmw you’re using the free time to work on your astral travel skills but instead of the desired effect the meditation gives you something entirely different :flushed: :flushed: :flushed:

1 Like

TMW Good morning Balg community!
66095225-fa92-4cc3-8752-3e011960e37b

Ha ha ha this is actually real. I saw one climb a fence once :joy:

2 Likes

Snakes give me a sense of loyalty…I love them

1 Like

That moment when you have responsibilities but you refuse to come out from under your really cozy weighted blanket because it’s so warm.

1 Like

tmw you realize that you have already obsessed with serial killers and who knows am i turning into one

1 Like

That moment when the same person who keeps liking your posts returns and you question if they are stalking your online activity on BALG. eyes eVox_61 with suspicion

3 Likes

tmw lockdown from tomorrow on for two weeks. About damn fucking time.

3 Likes

Tmw those small lady bugs are all over the house…they keep landing on me

1 Like

I have these friends here all over the place, they keep getting stuck in my hair while they’re trying to fly away

Tmw trying to enjoy the weekend laying in bed but you discover an eye watching from above.

I hope this is not a portal to something else, because my sketch usually are.