That Moment When 7: Just Tears in the Rain

There’s a lot of tensionm around right now as you observed, try to not become a repeater for it, try playing some happy music, like Opus III “Fine Day” or something.

Remember hymns were spells set to music because that works, so be careful what you allow into your mind and reality tunnel. :ok_hand:

4 Likes

We’re all gonna die from what they put in the rap songs soon , 440 hz baby

1 Like

If you need help let me know.

1 Like

I find it funny because I haven’t even watched the show the song is from in weeks but I woke up with it repeating in my brain.

I’m sure it will leave…eventually. Such things always do.

1 Like

I definitely will

1 Like

Be careful DK, I’m not trying to shit you up but sometimes I’ve had negative lyrics and the thing shows up, other times I overwrite it with some happy stuff and it’s all okay. You’re BALG fam despite our differences at times, and I do not want to leave your ass exposed to a risk I would definitely not take myself. :+1:

If magick works, if Law of Attraction works, if even Afformations work, what happens in your mind MATTERS - and music like sex and strong emotion is a potentiator. Not gonna nag you but my strong advice if get some better earworms going on asap. :heart_decoration:

3 Likes

Okay, will do.

2 Likes

I believe that is the Hermetic Principle of Mentalism, correct? I have memorized far too many terms and tend to get things mixed up lol

2 Likes

This is spot on to My visions too!

2 Likes

This is something to worry about? What it’s all about this?

1 Like

What have you seen?

Nope, just teasing @anon84896414 and his thing about pooping. :blush:

3 Likes

Lol

1 Like

Devotees prepare for the great day:

poopfest

TMW it’s time for a drink :tumbler_glass:

4 Likes

A lot of stuff. It’s so so much that it’s hard to keep it all clear. From chaos to blood shed to new beginnings to a new kind of peace. Mine are really targeted and centered though.

3 Likes

You look very handsome all dressed up, Conner. Enjoy the night out.

1 Like

Smart! :ok_hand:

1 Like

TMW I would much rather be reviewing clients papers.

Then this…

That moment when you just ghosted everyone at your job before quitting it :innocent::innocent: