That Moment When 7: Just Tears in the Rain

You are always lusting you want it way way way too much.

2 Likes

But that is the technique. Focus on a place and transfer your consciousness to it.

You are still trying too hard. You have to let it happen, not make it happen. Itā€™s one of the esoteric mysteries for a reason. Itā€™s hard to explain, it has to be experienced.

1 Like

Your not odd, my own reason was very similiar.

Although, my experiments had created some nasty results. I will never use a lice sigil again

1 Like

Even so that can still be very dangerous. Leaving yourself open for anything. As far as I have known and personally experienced things are always foggy at first Then the more I visit astrally the more I hear and see but I never leave my body alone.

Only time I ever did was when I DIED and was brought back and let me say that shit hurts.

Thatā€™s just me though everyone different but I agree you want to do much that you are lusting without realizing.

1 Like

Once I focused and transferred my consciousnessā€¦to a gas station nearby. Not EXACTLY what I wanted but, hey.

4 Likes

You probably needed a snack or some smokes

2 Likes

That moment whenā€¦you hear music in your room that you mistakenly think is from the neighbours playing their stereo outside, only to open your window to check and find nothing but silence :thinking:

Great. Now Iā€™m hearing thingsā€¦

1 Like

What song?

Nothing in particular that I could recognise. It just sounded like a low murmur, the way it does when you hear something from a distance. First I thought it was a rock song, and then I thought it was a newscast coming from my roommateā€™s room, but it was neither :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Iā€™ve heard phantom music like that before. Indistinct just as you describe.

2 Likes

Did you ever find a source for it or is it just something random that happens?

It would always come from an upstairs room, but would vanish when I went to check.occasionally it would sound like someone was walking around up there

1 Like

I also hear phantom music. Quite often, actually. Itā€™s always muffled, but distinct enough to know itā€™s music. Like you said almost genre-less. It always sounds like itā€™s in the distance but also coming from the room Iā€™m in, if that makes sense? Can never find a source (phone, speaker, etc).

3 Likes

Salt Lake City man arrested for calling 911 and asking ā€œWhere the hoes atā€

this one kills me everytime

3 Likes

+1 for phantom music. I just assume itā€™s some sort of audio hallucination caused by staying perpetually stoned as a teenager and always being to close to the speakers at concerts :joy:

3 Likes

I canā€™t remember which composer did this but he heard song before he wrote them all the time. So you either are being super creative or you have spirit that works with music trying get your attention.

3 Likes

TMW you evoke Lucifer and he tells you he is just chillingā€™. Wait what?

1 Like

I have the same problem with music. I always hear mixed up stuff when the shower is running. When there is muffled noise or just when there is silence. Doesnā€™t come in Handy when I want to sleep or do a ritual. Just becomes disturbing. Most time itā€™s Death Metal pushing me up and getting in my head. My solution is 24/7 hearing music. Last year in Spotify I had been hearing over 1 fifth of the Year music :joy: