That Moment When 7: Just Tears in the Rain

12 in a week is realistic on vaction. But then again I went through my stage in my early 20s the human connection feels amazing even if it for a short amount of time.

1 Like

Hahah hahahahahhaha omg took me
A
Good minute to figure out if I wanted to
See hahah

1 Like

Not for an introvert like me , wish I was an ENTJ or some extroverted personality type :sob:

I know, I mean it;s tough stuff - I should probably add some numbers for counselling in that postā€¦ :thinking:

:smiley:

1 Like

No no you do not.

Iā€™m an introvert, I guard everything really close to me and donā€™t go out much but Iā€™m really glad I got out of my comfort zone and experienced it.

1 Like

I suppose the downside to that is over implementing and taking action before analyzing a situation , I have seen that be the downfall of most of the extroverts around me

Iā€™ll have to this year , but as I grow spiritually it becomes confusing what I desire, what is fulfilling and what is worth while I guess ,

Only twenty? Amateur.

1 Like

I am an extreme extrovert. So I need to
Be where the peoples are or I am restless.

1 Like

:crazy_face:

Teach me master :sob:

1 Like

Canā€™t. Iā€™m on number 37 atm.

1 Like

Tmw this is @Faustus today.

1 Like

TMW you are meditating for two hours in a low trance state and your consciousness is still stuck in your body

You should be careful with wanting to leave your body some of things that promise to assist you with it do not have good intentions.

2 Likes

Even if someone wanted to help I could not hear them

Hereā€™s some free advice. You know how we talk about the ā€œlust for resultsā€ causing the magician to not get results?

Thatā€™s your problem. You want it too much for it to ever happen.

1 Like

But while I am meditating I am not really lusting for results. My full intention is just on transferring consciousness.

Thats the same thing dude.