That Moment When 7: Just Tears in the Rain

I am, my boyfriend thinks we dont need it locked. He thinks he can protect me, he’s a damn fool. He has to go work on his car and his sons car all weekend.
I plan on keeping the door locked while he’s gone

2 Likes

He’s doing an amazing job now :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::unamused::unamused::unamused:

Sorry I’m a tad sarcastic tonight

2 Likes

He sucks at protecting me, if it came to it I would be protecting him. I just heard Belials name, ugh what now? This is traveling down the demonic grapevine isn’t it? :expressionless:

1 Like

Maybe?

1 Like

Belial knows about it now. Great just what I needed. Why the fuck is some spirit telling him this shit anyways? I need to banish again ugh as of I dont have enough shit to worry about.

Offering help to get rid of this current problem?

1 Like

There’s reasons they are you need all protection you can get.

2 Likes

Fuck it, I’m going to bed. Good night folks. Thank you for keeping me company.
Thank you Darkprincess, BrandNew, Traveller
It’s more then that, he’s been watching me for years. I guess I’m a danger magnet, crazy people, crazy murderous occultist, unhinged assholes. I attract them all sadly.

1 Like

@anon33099313 if your bedroom door opens inward, I would invest in a 2×4 to tuck underneath your doorkno as well as a couple rubber door stops. This, along with the locks, will make your door harder to kick in. If the door swings outward, you can tie (use an extension cord or paracord that has metal wiring in it) the knob to a heavy object or install a security bar. This can help with the security until you can find a safer space to live.

As far as the police goes, I would recommend starting to make friends with local lawyers, police officers in your district, and judges. I’ve found many benefits in making friends in all fields.

4 Likes

Tmw your pain levels reach new thresholds you never thought possible… :expressionless: how I’m upright right now I got no clue.

1 Like

Damn, I hope you feel better soon.

The dumbass is sleeping whatever it is off, drugs or alcohol. I’m going to enjoy the peace and quiet

1 Like

Thanks, you better keep safe she comes after you at all SELF DEFENSE

1 Like

TMW I can’t find my endgame to ring or wedding band. I don’t give Twos shits about the engagement right. I pretty much paid for it myself… but the wedding bad was my great great grandmothers.

:pleading_face::sob:

1 Like

That moment when…Hallmark murder mystery movies are your guilty pleasure :blush:

2 Likes

I’m so tempted to call Dra’talon and have him take care of the dumbass. But I’m best friends with her mom, ugh what to do, I need her behind bars or committed for the time being.
I dont think Belial would want to influence the cop and have him arrest her and haul her away.
He’s coming back sometime today to talk to her when she’s sober

Take painkillers and a beer lol

TMW I come home from buy the kid shorts before going to his dads. My new ring is here to symbolize my spiritual relationship.

8 Likes

You need someone swiftier.Dra’Talon likes to play with his food and he takes his sweet time.

2 Likes

That ring is really beautiful.

1 Like