That Moment When 7: Just Tears in the Rain

TMW you sleep all day but are still tired, and the bf is busy with something important. Tomorrow is a day to ourselves so it’s exciting and can’t wait.

Now they are bowing shit up. My poor dog.

Tmw your roommates 19 year old daughter is drunk and threatening to kill you and herself, she also chased her boyfriend with an axe. The cops cannot come fast enough

Omg girl you be safe.

2 Likes

They wont take her away, they dont want to break the door down and left. She wants to kill me in my sleep.

Call the cops again when she sobers up.
Meanwhile, get a lighter and a deodorant spray. Or put lemon and ground pepper in a glass with water (or bucket of water).

Hope you stay safe… that’s messed up.

3 Likes

Then protect yourself. You need to get out of there.

2 Likes

And now TMW your fucking stepfather is home and makes the house so fucking cold hypothermia might set in

I have no where else to go, my boyfriend said he would protect me, but he has to go to work monday through Friday. I’m stuck until she assaults someone and gets arrested

What about the girl’s father? Can’t he calm her down?
Call the cops again. That’s their fucking job… :confused:

The fucking threats should be enough damn. They being fucking lazy. Sorry all threats need taken serious and she needs to go

They discovered a body about 2 hours away, they also dont want to arrest her do to covid19, or knock down the door to get to her.
The cop said he would have to call alot more people to get to her, they’re all busy and don’t want to come here basically.
The father is who she got the jackal and hyde thing from, her brain is fucked just like his, she’s sometimes like this sober, he’s several states away and refuses to do anything. He warned her mother and washed his hands of it

That’s a bullshit excuse and they know it here let me make sure you’re possibly murdered before I do my job

1 Like

Just defend yourself and maybe create a spell/ritual to drive her away from your place…
If anything happens, that’s on the lazy pigs and her negligent family, not on you.
I’m so sorry you’re going through this.

2 Likes

Welp you can sue the police department for this, as your safety was at risk.

3 Likes

Tmw you realize how much of psychopath your father in law really is, along with my ex, it like a blue print.

1 Like

Oh no, you better be safe to. Imma have to start kicking asses it look like.

2 Likes

Tmw, red red wine you make me so fine!

1 Like

She’s sleeping it off I think, whatever drug or alcohol she took. I definitely felt my watcher’s precense more strongly then, I even heard my mentor was concerned. My doors locked so I think I’ll be okay tonight.

2 Likes

Keep it locked

2 Likes