That Moment When 7: Just Tears in the Rain

So true. Some people think Im sick cause I can make a joke out of anything.

I feel like Deadpool is my spirit animal. Even while enduring torturous situations I find myself cracking jokes. Then the situation is no longer torturous but humorous. :om:

1 Like

Thank you so much :two_hearts:

1 Like

This is very true. I have only used him three times. Itā€™s always fun to see those beautiful blue eyes randomly too.

3 Likes

tmw a dream kept you from frying your hair straight off with your re-colouring plans

6 Likes

Tmw starting tonight Iā€™ll be going into seclusion to practice bigu and neigong. See you guys on the 6th. :full_moon:

5 Likes

Youā€™d be surprised you wonā€™t ever know if you dont try

1 Like

Im on some during this troubleā€¦ Beer blahā€¦ Medical field makes me not mix my meds and alcohol Iā€™ve seen effects to up close and personel.

1 Like

Also I just noticed this the insinde has a heart. I did know that it says love, loyalty and friendship. The stone is an simulated opal. For it being ā€œfakeā€ it is so beautiful. I was worried because sometimes claddagh rings can be bulky. I got one from
My grandma on my 16th birthday. Then lost because my ex husband didnā€™t like it. Instead of moving it to the left hand he got an engagement right (that I paid most of it) and the ring my grandma made got lost in my first move to Alaska.

2 Likes

I just finished watching an anime that was spectacular.

Dusk Maiden of Amnesia was beautiful, it made me laugh, cheer, and cry. My eyes are still wet and itā€™s been 10 minutes since I finished the last episode. The artwork was on point too, and the way it was written leaves no regrets or feelings that it was forced in any way like so much 12-episode anime tend to get.

Definitely glad I found it.

2 Likes

Use a vpn

1 Like

TMW Iā€™m on verge of saying FIA and isolating from everything

Oh I feel you there. Finally lost my patience today, which apparently is the equivalent the same as people seeing a nuclear bomb go off by their stunned reactions.

1 Like

Whatā€™s wrong, why is everyone so angry today? :thinking:

1 Like

Eh, Iā€™ve been trying to avoid politics on the COVID-19 situation and I am forced into the conversation (usually as an arguement between roommate and my wife) by someone who touts their morality and intellect as superior to others. So I returned the favor by giving my own opinion, free of all my filters that I keep up to be civil

Edit: I donā€™t know why I put ā€œforceā€ instead of ā€œavoidā€ originally. I guess I should not type when highly annoyed lol

2 Likes

Whatā€™s your sun sign?

Iā€™m not I am a little sleepy but not angry.

1 Like

Sagittarius. My Mercury and Pluto is in Scorpio, Venus in Capricorn, Moon in Aquarius, and Mars in Cancer.

2 Likes

That would make sense. Been having some trouble with my sting as far as speaking goes. Hence why I am usually very careful with my words. In my younger years, I wasā€¦harsh to say the least.

Unfortunately, it is usually the time when anyone and everyone tries to put up an arguement to get on their side. Usually does not end well for them

1 Like

TMW have some tea, everyone.
82d3638b296f0b3d2ab5d09170345955

8 Likes

I already had mine but I will gladly take another cup.

3 Likes