That Moment When 7: Just Tears in the Rain

I have no idea, it happened like thousands of times by this point so I don’t even care anymore honestly.

Must be Silvera I guess

Stop talking about yummy food.
tenor (1)
I know this is the karma for torturing @anon84423462 with pictures of food…

6 Likes

As I am a coeliac none of thee above…

A bit of rustic chicken, vegetable and rice…:yum:

1 Like

ahhhhh gotcha, I dont eat meat or fish and will keep so lol, so those dishes popped up in my head

2 Likes

2 Likes

You already had me…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:…at pizza :joy:

bad move Helena, now i know what to do :joy: :joy:

1 Like

It’s ok. I’m about to make some ice cream.

2 Likes

Yummy :yum: I love using coconut milk when making ice cream…favourite is peanut butter though…

1 Like

ohhhhhh :smiley: what kind? Chocolate? Strawberry? Vanilla? Pistachio? Stracciatella? ohhhh Nocciola Ice cream is delicious

2 Likes

I don’t have many ingredients at home at the moment. Just gonna make some frozen yogurt

2 Likes

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lecker!

1 Like

TMW your kid is singing “Take me home, country road”…I wonder what she was watching while I was working…
Kingsman, the golden circle

Really good movie

It has nothing to do with the egregore of the forum. The Discourse software will not let you completely quote a post (My guess is it is because a quote is just that, a quote, not a full copy) so all you have to do is just leave something out like the punctuation.

2 Likes

TMW I feel like I am on Turbo speed trying to make up for my office computer being down for two hours.

2 Likes

If you really wanna be on turbo drink 3-4 monster energy drinks, you’ll have enough energy, you wont know what to do with yourself.
Works for me every time

Or you know…you will shake and tremble for a bit

1 Like

Oh yeah she does have an office job, nevermind, that only works good if your moving like stocking shelves. Ignore me lol

1 Like