That Moment When 7: Just Tears in the Rain

i remember when i pulled my 1st all nighter with energy drinks, i started rapping fast as hell on freestyles :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Nice! Cant go wrong with that lol, I just cant drink energy drinks like I use to. My heart tries to commit murder if I drink over 4. Getting older sucks sometimes :joy:

1 Like

energy drinks very bad, no good for health :frowning:

3 Likes

In moderation when I need them they’re beneficial, I just need to cut myself off at 2. Self control is a must lol. That and drinking water after to help flush out the crap that’s in them helps to

1 Like

theyre filled with toxic stuff, its better not at all, ive had them like 5 times max

2 Likes

I used to go to this skating rink every Friday from like 7 to midnight and i would drink like 4 or 5 in that time :joy:that was two years ago

2 Likes

Well my motto is live fast die young, plus growing up I always knew I would die young, so planning for me to live to an old age was never a thing.
:woman_shrugging:

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :scream: :scream: :scream:

i mean, to each their own right? lol

1 Like

:joy::joy:ahh the old days of being 14

2 Likes

i thought i read, every week more or less, i got scared :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

My puppy would love me. I used to do that during season at the Toy store though. I missed my Toy store teams :sob:

1 Like

I think for about 2 months on every Friday haha

2 Likes

:scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:

1 Like

:joy::joy:nothing ever went wrong

2 Likes

Damn that’s alot of energy drinks in a short period of time. I wouldn’t recommend doing that continually as you grow up, your heart will at some point say enough is enough.

It was a few years ago and now i rarely drink them

You want others to be ok, yet you think you don’t deserve that for yourself. Very interesting. :thinking:

2 Likes

I lost a step brother to over consumption of energy drinks he was 38 and had massive heart attack. Drank 5 or 6 daily.

Moderation highly recommended

3 Likes

Like i said that was years ago and I rarely drink them now

1 Like