That Moment When 7: Just Tears in the Rain

Just do some divination lol.

Just make your own created spirit, save the money and get exactly what you want.

3 Likes

I did do some divination and it came back good, yet divination isnā€™t fool proof. Iā€™m already making plans to acquire an infernal hellhound. Heā€™s doing a sale and I have cash to burn plus Iā€™m curious, so why the fuck not?

2 Likes

In that case, just get a good crystal, consecrated it yourself, then make a created spirit bound to the crystal. Youā€™d be able to actually learn stuff doing that too probably.

3 Likes

How about I do both? Itā€™s pretty easy to make a servitor, Iā€™ll just give it a small peice of my soul. One loyal soldier coming right up. Also I think I know what this supposed demon is thatā€™s harassing me. Is there Jinn that look like black fire?

16$ for a black flame warrior demon, ainā€™t half bad, if itā€™s a parasite, I get to practice banishing. Either way I win

3 Likes

Be sure to program loyalty to you when fragmenting your soul. Visualize it. Otherwise it is likely they may not be obedient to you.
There are servitors who attack their creators. So a real life being may rebel sooner unless you do something on a deep level to have it loyal.

1 Like

TMW YOU spend the last 6 hours hand sewing a mask get it finally done ONLY TO FIND THE FUCKING TEMPLATES WERE WRONG DIMENSIONSā€‹:triumph::triumph::triumph:.

At least now I can make sure all my others are right fucking sizes. And I am soooo pulling the sewing machine out. Gave enough blood you would think I was doing a ritual for the mask.

3 Likes

TMW this is what I woke up toā€¦

Also how is it possible to get sick when you arenā€™t really leaving the house for over a month.

6 Likes

Allergies? And whereā€™s rest of dog :joy:???

3 Likes

Not sure and he is there. Lol just bent weird.

3 Likes

tmw you were watching harry potter 3 and the beginning scene with potter casting spells at night in secret reminds of you

1 Like

ITS GREAT SEEING EVERYONE HELP EACH OTHER :smiley:

2 Likes

Tmw my apprentices are progressing pretty well.

3 Likes

Tmw noticing some unusual activity going on in the house ranging from all the curtains being pulled up and certain objects like bowls being moved. No one is admitting to doing them so I wonderā€¦

2 Likes

That moment whenā€¦itā€™s time to go looking for your own fucking answers 'cause the universe ainā€™t talking.

5 Likes

Huh well this divination is intriguing, I guess Iā€™m going for an underworld Nymph. :woman_shrugging:
Might as well as see what else comes back good. Seven of wands, four of wands, knight of cups.

Tmw decided to do a reading on the lesson humanity can learn from Covid-19 with my brutally honest Norse Deck. Basically boiled down to that our words and desire to hold onto the life style past will become our chains where the key to salvation come from lessons extracted from the past put into a new context. Keep in mind that it is coming from my mind as a filter. The cards represented were: Strength (heart of the matter), King of Pentacles (challenge), Reversed Knight of Pentacles (goals and ideals), Judgement (subconscious), Reverse Knave of Swords (recent past), Two of cups (near future), Reversed King of Cups (how we perceive situation), Reversed Ace of Pentacles (how the situation really is), eight of wands (desires/fears), and Eight of Swords (final outcome).

Interestingly enough, the two runes that appeared in the cards were Uruz (raw wild power) and Othala (family) popped up.

3 Likes

Why would one quake n shake after a letter of intent worked? Genuine question, mine worked within hours n I feel like my insides are doing the Hokey Cokey.

That moment when a letter of intent works for the first time :laughing:

I joined tik tokā€¦cause of dnd stuffā€¦I found a few creators I like

TMW I seem to have fairies and Fae calling to me. Itā€™s been crazy for a bit but what I saw last night walking to dog in the woods just confirmed it. At least now I know what the rushing feeling is now when I go out at night.

3 Likes

I do have memories of the time I was invited to a party thrown by fae. Now that was fun! They sure know how to party. Just be careful if they invite you to there court, and people say demons are scary lol
Have fun with your new friends.

1 Like