That Moment When 7: Just Tears in the Rain

I knew they are hard to work with then demons. I wasn’t sure why they keep calling to me though. Other then I am very nature based in my Magick.

3 Likes

It’s not so much that they are difficult it is more that people treat them like people when they aren’t human nor do they act human.

2 Likes

That makes since I never really thought about working with them. I also like myths and stories about them, I had no desire but they pretty much came to me, so now I am off on this path. Though I don’t have a clue on how to make a garden they requested on the back porch of my apartment. I have some seedlings I have been growing but nothing like they showed me.

3 Likes

Tmw you are doing a ritual for hours right now

4 Likes

Tmw I had to climb through a small window to get back into my house :woman_facepalming:t2: I forgot my keys & not paying 40$ to get back in

4 Likes

Tmw you find a wide empty field and want to try your hand at sprinting…

And then a fucking black bear shows up.

5 Likes

You at russia or…?

No. I live in Washington State.

1 Like

Well you wanted to run… I have been around Kodiak bears for so long the black bears are adorable to me.

3 Likes

I absolutely did want to run xD

But this bear be like “Sure, you can run… AWAY FROM ME”

Thankfully, it didn’t notice me, so I was able to walk away safely.

4 Likes

Good with it being spring you don’t want a momma bear.

2 Likes

The isolation and a little bit of booze helped me get invites to some really weird Discord Discord groups a week ago.

Spiritual ones?

I’m in a few really weird invite only Discord groups lol they aren’t spiritual, I’m kind of backing off that recentlym

2 Likes

TMW you start your ritual off strong like this

TMW you end up at the end like this

5 Likes

TMW the bathroom makes the loudest bang and crashing sound… but nothing fell or broken in there. :thinking:

2 Likes

Tmw you ordered Orlee’s Ars Goetia :wink::smirk:

What am I gonna do with it? Why…

2 Likes

i think i saw your wings again, but i rushed through the pics so im not sure

1 Like

I always wonder what are you doing in your rituals to go from clothed to naked. They seem like one hell of party…

a little too much for thread maybe hahaha :joy: :joy: