That Moment When 7: Just Tears in the Rain

I’m sorry that happened to you. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Its okay. Its not even the worst (in my opinion) but it came on top of a lot of other things that were piling up already. Cutting contact was the best thing I could do. We don’t live that much apart (anymore) but we are seeing each other maybe three to four times a year and thats it. Thats how much room I’ll give them until the law makes me care for them anyway. Sometimes it doesn’t work out :slight_smile:

5 Likes

TMW: O’Reilly auto parts want to help you get to a better time

2 Likes

what do you mean? who is your twin

No because I banished mine back to hell for his own safety.

1 Like

Yes yes they do. Waiting until I cook and post mine.

2 Likes

Banish her just like you would anyone or thing else. Sometimes if there is link you can have it cut away.

1 Like

This emotional pain is ridiculous

What’s going on?

TMW I took my Mercedes to this Mobil 1 place near where I live, just to see how much an oil change would cost. Ended up getting it done today since they had it 15% off.

Instead of being $130, it was only $110. I know that sounds high for an oil change, and it would be if the car didn’t take 8.5qt of oil, and only takes full synthetic.

I’m feeling pretty good about that.

3 Likes

Just issues I’ve had for a while, thought I’d be over it by now but nope, not happening no matter how much I try

TMW you are dying of laughter to see how stupid you were a year ago :joy:

1 Like

I knew you were sovereign.

Doesnt take a genius to figure this out lol.

2 Likes

Tmw my headache just wont go away. I’ve have a headache on the top of my head where the crown chakra is located, all damn day. It started off and on last night. This is a tad ridiculous. Owwwie
:frowning:

I can fix it.

1 Like

Head aches?

1 Like

@Angelb1083 Yeah, since that argument last night. It hasn’t gone away, and I’m starting to feel sick again to.

1 Like

:triumph::expressionless: strike me down now finally fucking finally had good (thanks again you know who you are) only to end fucking day fighting with family again.

1 Like

Oh really?