That Moment When 7: Just Tears in the Rain

What is an argument between family members but something that happens? Don’t let it ruin your entire day.

2 Likes

TRYING but being told your useless tends to spark the get the baneful shit out.

1 Like

Hmm. You aren’t useless though.

2 Likes

Been called that before. Ironically enough, by the same family members who begged for my help as time passed. Don’t let it bring you down.

2 Likes

Got to love them. It’s a pain in the ass.

Oh yes. The last one who called me that and then asked me for help a few weeks later, I took my sweet time before answering (aka, listened to them beg on the phone for about 15 minutes while I was “thinking” about it). Never was rude, did not call them names, but I did let it really sink in before I reminded them of what they had called me.

1 Like

I suffer from migraines. So, I would love to know how to stop them.

2 Likes

Migraines suck. I get them and I hate it, even if I’m used to it.

2 Likes

Omg yes migraines are horrible. I easily get them, 15 or more a month.

Same thing for hiccups, hand stands.

I smell :ox::poop:

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Outstanding value mate! The Nissan dealer here wanted $270 to do an oil change on my Navara 4 x 4 ute. Total rip off. Needs 6.5 litres of full synthetic but still. You did well.

1 Like

I see you’re running Aussie spec.

Shame we never got utes in America.

That’s your problem, you went to the dealership. Find a good lube shop and they should be able to do it for a lot cheaper.

1 Like

When the government puts you up in a hotel for free and gives you money for free.

Covid-19 is magick? Yes?

2 Likes

I would just like to point out this @Spunkasaurus.Rex is none other than Sentinel, I made him banned twice, one of his accounts being elder gods, other was banned yesterday.Sentinel,stop being a fucking child and move on already, you moron.

2 Likes

Tmw I wanna play Curse of Strahd for DnD, cause I would play a good vampire that is trying to end Stradh life and her family has been trying to rid of his evil

1 Like

That’s what I thought. It was a former banned member. The fact they hid profile red flagged. Which is why I put the emoji for bullshit up :laughing:.

2 Likes

TMW: Feeling very very baneful suddenly. :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I can smell clowns from another continent. :clown_face:

1 Like

Lol in all honesty this is such a childish behaviour.I don’t even understand why would anyone keep doing this.

3 Likes