That Moment When 7: Just Tears in the Rain

I got you , the benefits come from the state your body produces after 16+ hours of no food, it starts feeding on junk and fat in your body as fuel , but that works

1 Like

You could try sparkling water , tea , or black coffee , in the morning 0 calories until 2-4 pm ,

1 Like

I’m usually within 6 hours, 8 is max, but I’ve done the rounds of fasting, keto, etc., and I found this way works best to prevent munchies kicking in, and yet retain enough body fat to not start slowing my menstrual cycle (TMI there, but an important indicator of health).

I have to be a bit careful because I topple over into alternating loss of appetite for long periods, then bingeing, used to be a bit of a champion at fucked up eating when I was younger so any “unlimited” eating window or anything longer than one large balanced meal could cause that to creep back in, and it’s a fuck to get rid of once it starts because the cure (carefully controlling food, timings, and macros) is almost identical to the “disease”! :laughing:

1 Like

Ah , I get that , the key is eating the least caloricslly dense foods if you are cutting weight , greens , salads , fruits , some grilled chicken and rice won’t hurt , almond milk , I had the opposite problem of 0 appetite but I still managed to fill out my frame in 2-3 years well

1 Like

TMW all the dog poo stations are out of bags. All 36 of them… and let we get nasty grams if they is poo around the complex… I have my own bags but I didn’t at this last walk! :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

My weight’s okay, I’ve been doing a lot of stuff recently that for all kinds of reasons just calls for more energy, and more food, it’ll be pretty fucking ironic if I end up fat off that, but as a baseline I’m good, just need to stay in that sweet spot of balancing carbs/frequency/not going too extreme. :thinking:

I find coconut oil is useful as a non-food (iykwim) recharge, though sometimes I just had to hit the chocolate before or after, nothing else worked to support what I was doing (honest guv :laughing:).

But seriously, I did a whole “n=1” research project on it a while ago: Experiment Report : Sugar Loading Prior To Major Work

3 Likes

My methods of suppressing appetite are endless , if you ever need to suppress your cravings and need energy just take some preworkout ; honestly they’re good energy and increase my brain function

1 Like

So I finally got a chance to take out my crossbow and zero the scope. It’s hitting about an inch and a half low, but that’s fine for my setup.

I don’t really have a space I can shoot it at home, but I was at my dad’s for dinner today and they have 5 acres of land.

4 Likes

One of the sites I want to get conjured companions from, offers hellfire succubus and dark guardian succubus. I’m mildly intrigued but not enough to spend cash on them. Pyromancy isn’t that hard to learn for a succubus is it? And dont most if not all succubus know how to fight?

@Anziel_Merkaba ooh that sounds fun, I love target practice! I prefer guns however

1 Like

Yeah, I haven’t had the time/money to go through the hassle to purchase a gun yet.

The crossbow I got was like $100 when I got it. It’s some Chinese copy of a name brand crossbow from a few years ago.

2 Likes

Actually, apparently it’s a copy of the old Barnett Wildcat 2, which is apparently a design from the 80s. It’s pretty nice though so…

2 Likes

Sounds needlessly edgy and larpy tbh.

3 Likes

I think it’s a way to mark up prices. Apparently they’re a good conjurer according to reviews, yet I’m still finding shit that’s making me do a double take.
Just say they’re good at pyromancy or fighting, no need for the fake flowery bullshit.

2 Likes

Lets be real though, the people who go through another person like that aren’t always the most advanced of practitioners, and might not notice the difference between bullshit overjuiced servitor and actual spirit.

2 Likes

That’s why I plan on getting a spirit conjured and examining it, both by myself and with the help of others. I was thinking of getting a black flame warrior. I want to see for myself if he knows his shit like he proclaims

2 Likes

Just do some divination lol.

Just make your own created spirit, save the money and get exactly what you want.

3 Likes

I did do some divination and it came back good, yet divination isn’t fool proof. I’m already making plans to acquire an infernal hellhound. He’s doing a sale and I have cash to burn plus I’m curious, so why the fuck not?

2 Likes

In that case, just get a good crystal, consecrated it yourself, then make a created spirit bound to the crystal. You’d be able to actually learn stuff doing that too probably.

3 Likes

How about I do both? It’s pretty easy to make a servitor, I’ll just give it a small peice of my soul. One loyal soldier coming right up. Also I think I know what this supposed demon is that’s harassing me. Is there Jinn that look like black fire?

16$ for a black flame warrior demon, ain’t half bad, if it’s a parasite, I get to practice banishing. Either way I win

3 Likes

Be sure to program loyalty to you when fragmenting your soul. Visualize it. Otherwise it is likely they may not be obedient to you.
There are servitors who attack their creators. So a real life being may rebel sooner unless you do something on a deep level to have it loyal.

1 Like