That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

You can ask them anything your little heart desires. Tarot is amazing. Just remember you can influence the cards. When I first started reading cards when I was 13 that’s all the questions where does so and so love me. Will I marry so and so. You could learn a deviation that you can get better answers too. I just started learning how to use a pendulum. I used an ouija board and I even have an app on my phone that I can use. It’s actually “an Wiccan spirit board”. But I get the same answer there as I to with either other board. I truly believe with this stuff it is the person that is being used as their voice more then the tools being used.

2 Likes

Hmm I need to get another tarot deck, after I buy my pendulum, all I have is the daemon tarot deck. Im better with rider waite. I’ll try tomorrow to do a reading on why im being bothered by this annoying spirit. Could I have second opinions on my spread tomorrow please and thank you?

2 Likes

Sure! How bad is it? I’ve been half way here half why reminding myself murder is illegal. My son’s father just needs to GTFO. I did see you post a few times on needing help. Has anyone helped you?

3 Likes

2 Likes

I’m quite fond of the Rann Poisoncage tarot, and Uncle Al’s Thoth tarot, in terms of aesthetic appeal.

Some people have scanned it, its a nasty piece of work and ugly to. So far no real help. Its harrassing me for a reason. But it wont tell me shit. I think its been sent by a women. I remember hearing a womens voice when it first appeared. Its rather fond of giving me heart pain.
Quote from Apprentiz
It’s old, and clumsy, no etiquette and completely basic and instinctual. @C.Kendall did a great video on spirit houses and I feel that it is something you need to watch.

Don’t know why I added that last part hmmmm.

Quote from Thinkdontdrink

1d

You didn’t ask me, but I’m getting teeth.
Lots. Of. Teeth.
Thick cables of muscle.
9 eyes of various sizes and placements.
It’s oppressive just trying to see.
I’m not super great at scanning but I’m not going to lie, I really don’t like this.

Edit: looking harder, I think this is just what it wants to be seen as. Not what it is.
Its strong enough to kill me if it wants to. Thankfully it hasnt yet, I’ve been told HE will destroy me. On top of that Ive had visions I will die soon. Life is fucking wonderful

4 Likes

Yikes…that suck to hear about your having problems with your son biological father

2 Likes

Still waiting to read some erotic literature. Why are you making me wait? Did I do something wrong? @Purple

4 Likes

Wooo I wanna read some demonic gang bang…and maybe be apart of one with all male entity

3 Likes

@Angelb1083 its pretty bad as you’ll see from my above post. I kinda feel like im waiting to die. I’ve tried to boot it but it wont go away.

2 Likes

The devil made you do it?

In all seriousness. C. Kendall’s video will help you with the end result.

Random question are you single, dating or married?

It’s a cruse yes, will it kill you no. It can’t it isn’t strong enough. That’s a mind fuck to make you think you can’t bet it or it’s sender.

It’s created by someone that knows enough about you to get to your fears.

Female yes… why? Jealous of something. I can’t tell at the moment.

It won’t speak because it was ordered not to.

Think of any and y’all females that could have issues with you write it down.

Make another list of those that could use Magick.

Then focus on it. The sender will appear as you tell yourself you are stronger then this and you will beat them both.

3 Likes

@Angelb1083
Dating, im with a Dominant, however hes a normie.

___________ she was one of my teachers years ago, can use magick and shes a bitch. I was developing some gifts rather quickly, probably pissed her off. Native american lady.
Only women i know who does magick and would curse me.

Lady Katherine, shes a former satanist, she has no reason to curse me, we got along rather well and she tried to help me.
Im thinking my former teacher.

2 Likes

In cases like these, I am reminded of Dion Fortune’s Psychic Self-Defense. Good read, and in my opinion very handy wisdom. For it to have influence on you and in your life, it must have your permission to do so, whether by hook or by crook. Trace it to its roots, yank out the roots, and incinerate them with unbridled gusto, would be my advice. You are the supreme master of your existence, it is your bitch, don’t kneecap yourself by thinking otherwise. You have the power, you got this.

3 Likes

Thanks, he was just one massive mistake for all of my young adulthood.
Only worth anything from him was my son. He turned out to be the complete opposite of what I thought he was and he dares to BALME me for all he has done to me and my child. My son despises him for what he has done. But you know I’m the monster :woman_shrugging:t2: Because he isn’t adult enough for own his own actions. It’s ok I never loved him anyway and I refuse to let my kid be messed up because of him. :tipping_hand_woman:

2 Likes

Good for you…I hate men that are like that…its why I want a man that loves me and his kids like gomez

1 Like

I have been mostly focus on Tiamat of late. She is extremely nasty and disgusting pervert. I don’t think I want to publicly share her stuff. It involves her raping and eating a death god.

1 Like

That makes sense isn it’s Native American possible that’s what the Magick is. I know they are really good at creating and warding off. The rumor the reason my part of Florida never gets Direct hits from hurricanes is because of Native American Magick. I would look there first.

3 Likes

I will, thank you so very much for the help!!! THANK YOU!

______________ for betraying me your days are
numbered little girl, run but you cant hide.
Pardon me I have my own Native American ancestors to call up. Its hunting time.
She knows and I feel like im being psychically attacked. However I bite back

3 Likes

Tmw I had a dream where I was standing in front of a mob at the executioner’s block. My last words to the crowd was “I may be the only one condemned today, but I am far from the only one damned. With the blood from my life, may we all be bound together to burn for eternity. May your empires forget the god you love so much and sin fill your streets.” Interesting

2 Likes

My father was a sperm donor, never knew him. I wish that was the case for my son. At this point I am just like give me the rights and nothing else. And go live on the streets with your drug addict whore who couldn’t keep her own children. Allow me to be with a man that loves me and loves my son as his own. I’m strong and independent and don’t need his ass. I can pay for the apartment and the car and everything on my own peace out place holder. The one coming up is a 1,000,000 times better.

2 Likes