That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Tmw I had a dream where I was standing in front of a mob at the executioner’s block. My last words to the crowd was “I may be the only one condemned today, but I am far from the only one damned. With the blood from my life, may we all be bound together to burn for eternity. May your empires forget the god you love so much and sin fill your streets.” Interesting

2 Likes

My father was a sperm donor, never knew him. I wish that was the case for my son. At this point I am just like give me the rights and nothing else. And go live on the streets with your drug addict whore who couldn’t keep her own children. Allow me to be with a man that loves me and loves my son as his own. I’m strong and independent and don’t need his ass. I can pay for the apartment and the car and everything on my own peace out place holder. The one coming up is a 1,000,000 times better.

2 Likes

Neat. If you are not inclined to share it publicly, I am interested in reading still yet, if private sharing of it is agreeable. This has piqued my interest.

Having worked with the spirits I have, I find squeamishness has become a rarity. I think I might be turning in to a cenobite. OwO;

19e1ie

4 Likes

That sounds like a past life dream to me

2 Likes

That’s what I am thinking

2 Likes

Anyone else interested in let me know. I will send out a p.m.

2 Likes

They can help you find out what it is attacking you, how it was created, and how to take it down.

3 Likes

Yep its definitely her, I just spoke aloud to the asshole over here and things intensified. Hahahahaha, let the games begin

3 Likes

Well, since you’re offering, please send me a copy.

1 Like

Call on your ancestors. I have a great grandmother who was Native American in my grandpa’s side. I didn’t know her she passed when I was very young.

2 Likes

Tmw I’m full and ready for bed…goodnight everyone

1 Like

Goodnight
Well its morning here :grin:

1 Like

I don’t know what it is about pomegranates, but every time I eat one it feels like I am doing more than just eating fruit. Its as if I am making an offering to myself. Presenting myself with a waxy sphere filled with hundreds of garnets and rubies that will end up as part of me.

I should probably go to bed lol

1 Like

Yap, I know it’s not my business, but, if you want to to share, i’ll be here in my pm, @Purple

3 Likes

So I just posted a ‘one week later’ update to my whole thing with the results of the big operation I just finished (a week ago).

3 Likes

You know I think I should go to bed too, because I totally got that. And even had a nice little visual too :joy:

3 Likes

So I lit a candle to illuminate my path, and I suddenly had an urge to make something with an amethyst I had. Turns out I made a diadem/crown thing.

It looks kinda crap right now, but when I put more time into making it better later, it will be great. Actually, for an hour and a half of work without knowing what I was making at first, it turned out well.

It’s more about what it represents than what it is.

9 Likes

It’s okay, you can come out as Borg on here, no-one’s going to judge you. :+1:

Seriously though that is actually cool, funny how royalty wear a lot of super-crystals (aka precious gemstones) around their heads, and have always been the ones with access to the most illustrious shamans & priests (in the past), ancient libraries, and who knows what kind of knowledge by now.

Like, “tinfoil hat” is an insult yet the most powerful people to have existed in most cultures wear bands of metal around their skulls.

Yes, suppsedly crowns originated from helmets etc., but they’re hardly comfortable to wear and the women always wore them as well, so that’s doesn’t explain it. :thinking:

TMW I find out I can fall in love with someone I’ve never even seen:

:heart_eyes_cat: PERFECTION. :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Tmw my back aches and I felt like a lonely loser last night asking aloud for Asmodeus too well :unamused: gets shy

1 Like

Tmw a bit of inspiration comes to mind. Not exactly a proper poem but felt it was worth typing out. Will likely work it out more later. I am okay despite the depressing tone.

1 Like