That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Tmw I’ve woken up refreshed after 3-5 hours of sleep everyday for almost two weeks. Kinda annoying as I usually end up pretty tired by 2 am when I go to sleep. I’m thinking of adding another half an hour of meditation around 6 or 7 pm to my daily schedule to compensate

1 Like

Extra lean ground beef, chopped onion, red kidney beans, minced garlic, crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, cayenne pepper, Worcestershire sauce, ground cumin, fresh ground black pepper, chilli powder. :yum:

5 Likes

I’m screaming :skull::joy:

2 Likes

Tmw you’re sick for the 4th time in two months. :upside_down_face: ok ok I get it, need to take better care for myself.

1 Like

Tmw had a soothing night at work. Listened to some wendigo and skinwalker stories I have listened to the last few days to fall asleep. I am that oddball that gets nightmares from calming stories that other people use for sleep, yet always am at peace when I listen to horror ones as I fall asleep.

4 Likes

I’m guessing you are a fan of the YouTube narrators, like Darkness Prevails, Mortis Media, etc…as well?

Also, TMW I wake up this morning and the only thing i remember from dreaming right before I was woken up is a massive shimmering peacock crowing and taking up my entire field of vision. I guess it’s time to have another chat with Melek Taus.

3 Likes

Yup, Swamp Dweller in particular. Nice change from my usual No Sleep, Scary stories to tell in the dark, and chilling tales after dark podcasts.

2 Likes

Tmw

Fk you south/Midwest weather

1 Like

Tmw decided to do a painting of Belial’s sigil like we did with Azazel’s to hang in my room. Probably will end up doing that with each gate keeper

4 Likes

Huh…apparently MENSA members get discounts all over the place. Including with geico car insurance. I wonder if I can get that retroactive if I take the test.

Edit: apparently it can, but it’s a good idea to check first and make sure your policy meets the requirements and you are getting a discount from any other sources like AAA and such.

2 Likes

Tmw I had a dream about returning to that ungrateful government college and literally spout stuff aloud for those who were new or were attending there that the school doesn’t give a shit about you and the training you receive won’t help you at all find a job in whatever field you chose…boy did I piss off the staff

1 Like

Tmw you realize almost everyone asking for “love” obsession spells has some really crazy eyes.

5 Likes

Have crazy eyes, can confirm. I almost threw one recently, then I realised the person can’t/won’t make me happy. Casting for abundance and/or a suitable partner seems to be a better option.

2 Likes

Lmao :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

6 Likes

So I’m guessing they ran out of bags at the dollar tree becuase they just put my stuff in a trash bag :joy:

A lemon scented trash bag at that :joy: :lemon:

5 Likes

TMW you draw the sigil of the archangel Haniel and immediately start tearing up/crying. Well that was powerful lol…

2 Likes

TMW lying down to read some Gurdjieff and perhaps take a nap, suddenly the three doggos and the kitter cat decide I am to be their pillow.

4 Likes

Tmw you wish you could enchant brooms to clean like Mickey did in Fantasia.

2 Likes

That moment when…leftover chilli for lunch is da bomb :yum:

Especially with leftover garlic bread :grin:

2 Likes