That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

It is actually a technique used by Buddhist monks to remove attachment from lust, as well as the body in general. Basically, you are focusing on 33 parts of the body, peeling back layers of the body like an onion, and meditating on how they change with time. Essentially, based how it was in instructed to me, it is like performing an autopsy while watching the being go through life and age. It also helps with death acceptance.

As far as phowa goes, the technique I use is to visualize standing above myself on a table, looking down and identifying that being as a corpse. I then watch it decay and break down into nutrients for new life. I would not say that you are not dying consciously, more or less becoming aware that your body is an animal and will one day met the same demise as any other. You are removing the attachment to life and, once again, accepting death as something that you cannot run from.

2 Likes

ok thanks

Boudicca is one of my ancestors, she was amazing.

Noooooo!!! You are too evil even for this forum…NOOOOOO!!!

Really? Do you have good sources for me to learn about her?

1 Like

Shapeshifter fuckers:

Become the living tarantula I know you want to edgelord as, then define what kind of society and views of magick y’all would own. Tasting through your feet optional.

Do it. Do it now.

4 Likes

This just reminded me of a class last term where we talked about a man who was born a giant cockroach :woman_shrugging:t2::sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

3 Likes

I even named a beer after her when I had the brewery.

2 Likes

I have this vase knowledge of the UK and it’s history when it comes to England and Scotland but next to nothing when it comes to Wales. I have always had an insane pull to that island.

That’s for sharing this. I love all types of Mythology.

2 Likes

Lookup “Dark Is Rising” books, there may be something useful there.

1 Like

I will thank you so much.

1 Like

Could you send me exercises for that , sometimes I feel consumed by it and can’t get lust out of my head , it sucks so bad because when I control I feel superhuman, lust is just a means to an end for me that leaves you feeling high for minutes and worse for hours and days

Tmw when getting a energy healing Friday and getting fixed my fucked up chakras and emotional blockages

1 Like

The full series is available in Audible so I am going to get it to listen to on the drive to work.

1 Like

Gonna spam here n ask one more question before I pop 30 mg of melatonin and sleep, I keep seeing 111, does anyone give repeating number seeing validation or is it byllshit , n I swear I haven’t been focusing on attracting it, I’ve seen it like 40 times in 5 days

3 Likes

TMW:

2 Likes

You’re good man, just programming the universe, enjoy the ride. :+1:

1 Like

I’m not a man I identify as a blue parakeet, anyways what you mean by programming universe ,my intentions r manifesting fast?

1 Like

I have seen 999 and 111 a lot. The house number of the home I was born is was 666 :joy::woman_shrugging:t2::thinking:

3 Likes