Mammaries, Magnificent Bosoms, Source Of All Human Magick/Religion

Imagine being spider.

You hatch, find food, consume it on primal/genetic instinct, spider-mummy ate spider-daddy, then fucked off to do something else.

I just posted this and think it’s funny enough to have it’s own topic - “prove me wrong” as people like to say:

Sigils are a relatively modern thing, people crying out to a god or goddess, local nature spirit, etc., to help are ancient, they probably happened for our pre-human ancestors (if you believe in straight-up evolution) because all mammals when in distress will seek help from something more powerful that gives aid and relief of suffering - we learn it as babies.

Boobs are the reason we have magick and religion at all, if we evolved from spiders this would be a totally different discussion.

And no, I’m not posting my goddess bosom for you mere mortals to admire. :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

I’m a visual learner :joy::rofl::neutral_face:

6 Likes

so your just going to tease us like that?

1 Like

@Lady_Eva
Does that mean we should worship boobs?
:face_with_monocle::laughing:

3 Likes

Atlantis.

The libraries of Alexandria.

My rack.

Things you will never see, only hear, rumoured, in hushed tones… :rofl:

I am non-jokingly saying the appeal to aid from something more powerful accompanied by the necessary expectation it WILL be answered could not have arisen in the mind of any species that did not learn it in infancy, which is mostly mammals, and the clue’s in the name (mammaries).

So, yes. :breast_feeding:

Even soma, and the whole mad world of chasing the ingestion that brings enlightenment etc:

7 Likes

You had me at magnificent bosoms.

2 Likes

Don’t most men, and those women so inclined, already worship boobs? :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Hahaha :joy::triumph::triumph::triumph:

1 Like

Sigh… Magnificent bosoms… Stuff that my anorexic like ass can wish for… :sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Got to feed yourself first, fuck anyone else until you can do that. :wink: :heart_decoration:

4 Likes

Truer words have never been spoken

Sometimes mommy spider is consumed alive by baby spiderlings. Some speculate she goes into a euphoric painless state. Or she’s one tough pain loving spider.

1 Like

Speaking of boobies, last night night I was trying to evoke the Goddess of Breasts herself Chichigamisama! You can call upon her for safe child birth, curing breast ailments but also for increasing and improving the bust!

1 Like

Hmmmm I wonder :thinking:
Oh hell yeah :joy::metal:

1 Like

Im about to make a sigil for her NOW :joy::fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

1 Like

Yes! No time like the present! I actually woke up feeling really calm too, her energy is amazing. I havent stopped smiling all morning. I dont wanna pick favs but…I like this one :heart_eyes:

1 Like

1 Like

That name immediately threw me in 100 different directions lol
With all kinds of images going through my mind

Im heeding le call…:joy:

Side note:
Breasts seem to be coming up alot today :thinking:
I did a rite to Artemis to help someone and Breast came up mid ritual :thinking:

2 Likes

That’s weird. Isn’t Artemis a virgin Goddess of the Hunt?

3 Likes