That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Have you tired practicing phowa?

What madness you delved into again?

phowa

2 Likes

You know, you have some different ideas on your mind but you sometimes come up with good trivial info.Thanks for that. :thinking:

1 Like

Oh then I suggest going to your local adult store and by a phallic toy
if not into that vibrator wands or bullets are good however, they have pro and cons
bullet that have cords are more prone to breaking and use up a ton of batteries while wands if recharge port is on then they take a while to charge depending on use

1 Like

You never needed permission :thinking:

1 Like

Oh look up narcissistic asshole piece of shit. That will be my ex. I brought up BDSM once because I am really pulled to it and he told me to see a therapist. He broke my toys in a fight. Yet he was PAYING FOR SEX all the time.

That moment when you take a mental health day and it feels great. :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

I did gnat Monday I really needed it. I am
Glad you are Benefiting from your day!

1 Like

So my awesome knife that I posted before has a really interesting name.

The knife’s name is Scáthach or Scáthaigh. Which is crazy because if you do a little search online, this wikipedia page comes up:

She is a legendary Scottish warrior woman and martial arts teacher who trains the legendary Ulster hero CĂș Chulainn in the arts of combat.

1 Like

I need to learn more of Irish Mythology that’s my bloodline after all. I love kick ass goddesses too.

3 Likes

TMW your thinking about how at the beginning of the path how I was going to test the power of magick by bedding a hot former boss of mine and now i’m thinking how bland and uninteresting she is and how desire is import in magick
and you just LOL.

1 Like

TMW
I FEEL THIS.

Credit to Shen Comics

5 Likes

TMW this version of the thread is about to end.

1 Like

Not for 869 more posts.

So about two and a half weeks.

2 Likes

I don’t know much myself tbh. I do think it’s fascinating though, and while still as fucked up as most mythologies are, it’s still less fucked up than Greek mythology.

1 Like

And I love Greek mythology too. I definitely need to research Irish Mythology. I know so very little.

1 Like

I have actually, as well as Patikulamanskiara. During the winter here, I also practice G-Tummo (a meditation to regulate body heat)

1 Like

do you know any method of doing it. I have looked but cannot find anything on how to die consciously, or at least being able to stay n between the death and alive state for a long time.

also what is this