That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Tmw FUCK. YEAH.
(Best sorrow of my life, btw)

1 Like

tmw you have to travel again. For a home office job I am too fucking often on the road and at hotel bars, these days.

2 Likes

A majority of people are usually distracted with the constant flex of information in their environment (such as the media through smart phones and constant worry) that they tend to not notice crucial details. I found that compressing my energy close to my body is a good way to keep hidden. Visualizing it blending with the environment around you can also be a good way to disguise it.

2 Likes

Tmw your banishing spell works.

5 Likes

There you go :+1: always good to kick things to the curb that need to be

1 Like

Tmw back to drinking a stout as I mull over a draft I have finished. Feel like i am somewhere between college and high school again. College due to the beer, and high school because of the draft. Thank god this forum does not require MLA format

TMW you get almost 30 people asking for their own custom legions. Way more than I thought! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Tmw random women add me on Facebook, theyā€™re cute, assuming their pictures are legit, and they donā€™t seem to be bots either. And theyā€™re trying to slide into my dms. Iā€™m just waiting for one of them to try and ask for money or something before I drop them.

3 Likes

Tmw you get drunk off of one beer again to the point where you can no longer edit. As you are about to scorn yourself, you hear a voice say: ā€œwould you fucking relax already? Youā€™re going to kill yourself from stress if you donā€™t quite beating yourself up like that.ā€

Got to love being able to talk to spirits, even when intoxicated.

1 Like

Eh, enjoy the experience until, and if, that point comes. Life holds many surprises, both good and bad.

1 Like

TMW you have to stay at home the whole week. So Iā€™m gonna be laying on the couch, cooling my inflamed cheek, and continue binge watching fat doctor on youtube ( the surgeon is sooo hot, love him)

1 Like

TMWā€¦ You do a Lucifer evocation and everyone in the house all of a sudden is drained AF!!!

Gotta have a huge ass burger nowā€¦

1 Like

TMW you order a new pen and bottle of ink and the postal service says it was delivered on the 13th but I still havenā€™t gotten itā€¦I am getting so tired of this shit ā€¦

1 Like

Tmw you keep seeing a peregrine falcon in your area despite the fact that theyā€™re supposed to live 20 - 30 minutes away from where you live.

1 Like

I had two books disappear into the abyss of the international postal system. Itā€™s almost like some force doesnā€™t want me to have this particular bookā€¦

1 Like

Thatā€™s messed up. Have you tried a PDF version?

The worst part for me is that this isnā€™t even international. Iā€™m in North Carolina, and the company that I ordered from is in Virginia. it should have been here in 3 days tops. And I know the company, Goulet Pens, is reliable. And I know the USPS has put my stuff in the wrong box a number of times before. They also said they would find something out and call me backā€¦three hours ago. And I am still waiting .

1 Like

The book is a Finbarr title and not available in PDF. I had to order direct through their international web site in the UK (Iā€™m in Canada). I was actually surprised that the publisher still carried it since it is was originally published 30 years ago.

Alas, the first copy got lost, so they sent me a second copy, and it got lost too.

Did Goulet Pens provide tracking? My biggest gripe with Finbarr is they didnā€™t, so I have no way of knowing what became of my book.

Will you make tmw 7?

Then it definitely sounds like the universe is against you there. Thatā€™s insane dude. Most companies donā€™t offer international tracking though unfortunately.

And yes mine was tracked and marked ā€œdelivered to mailboxā€. Thatā€™s why I think they put it in the wrong mail slot.

1 Like

Really? In my experience, most do. Iā€™ve ordered from Iaaxxar in Finland and they did tracking, for example, so Iā€™m surprised to hear that. It seems a bit silly to me for companies to do domestic tracking but not international, where the chances of loss are much higher.