That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Thanks, I was just looking for a post of you where recommended how to remove the the eyes bags, but I couldn’t find it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yea he is exploding so instinct kicked in. He was tested for Parvovirus it was negative but he did test positive for hook worms and a bacteria infection. And was flea infested. They gave him something for that too. He seeing his normal vet next Sunday for a well puppy.

4 Likes

What happened? :confused:

1 Like

It’s such me in in my Journal if it isn’t I will add it when I add the tow recipes today :two_hearts:

1 Like

He seems to have come with a lot of extra friends. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Tmw a buch of sexual spam pages start to follow you out of nowhere :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I didn’t cast spells for that, I’m confused! :thinking:

Tmw you went to a psychedelic museum and met 3 other people that practice :pray:

1 Like

Where is this at?

1 Like

It’s because Valentine’s Day just passed they are looking for sad lonely hearts to scam.

Awww that poor puppy, flea bath time and maybe get the flea killing powder for any carpets and upholstery.
Good luck with killing those little basterds!

2 Likes

I think we are good. The E vet gave him
A cap star that killed the ones on then. Since he hasn’t been here for 24 hours yet there is a good chance they stayed on him. I did vacuum the two
Rooms the cats don’t seem itchy I checked them. He has had a bath we’re my bathroom was washed :joy:. He is sleeping. He is Truly a dream. He is so easy to pull and give the dewormer to. He was beyond chill at the vet’s too. He even fell
Asleep on the table💕.

I am Truly lucky with him. He’s already 30 pounds and only 4 months old.

4 Likes

Omg my pug fleas once it was so hard and annoying to take care of. He got them from going to a dog park.

2 Likes

Tmw you are researching about djinn and the door which was staying still like that shut itself off,hmm :face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

2 Likes

No, every window is closed here its cold outside :smiley:

2 Likes

I have three long haired cats so the fleas were taken care of really quickly. The puppy passed out for 3 hours after all his meds so I think He feels well enough now to rest.

1 Like

Someone wants you attention…

1 Like

He sounds like he has been on quite the journey, he will really enjoy the comfort.

1 Like

That happened to me the other day, I’m researching Djinn as well, Ifrit and Shaitan to be more exact. No window open and the door just opened by itself, and I’ve been hearing a Male say my voice several times now.

2 Likes

remembers how all of the houses fire alarms in each room got activated once due to Ifrit shenanigans You’re well off, i guess :smiley:

2 Likes