That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Ik lol it was a compliment :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I know, I just am bad at accepting praise. :cry:

2 Likes

Markimoo is that you :heart_eyes:ā€¦sorry you look like him in that pic

Donā€™t ever disrespect @Anziel_Merkaba like that again! Mark is ugly compared to him

1 Like

When does this thing lock btw?

(9000th post :exploding_head:)

Aww, thanks man.

2 Likes

TMW you ask a spirit for a familiar and you get all of them. This is NOT what I meant :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Tmw when you about to spend $500 on a shaman to get rogue succubi you called on as a beginner removed that are trying to push you to your end but you been through so much shit they canā€™t push you lower :sunglasses:

TMW i drop Netflix, get Hulu, and instantly regret not doing it sooner. Its been fun guys, nice knowing you all. Iā€™m going to be watching anime for the next 5 years or so. And then after One Piece Iā€™m going to watch the rest of what they have.

5 Likes

What sort of shows do you perfer?

Tmw someone at work apparently told my boss I should be team captain permanently. That is certainly humbling

4 Likes

Thatā€™s so amazing though :tada:

1 Like

Iā€™m watching it

1 Like

As far as anime goes I am not too picky. I will give a preference to high fantasy and comedy, but otherwise I will still watch most anything, except the super serious drama stuff.

Well, as far as Anime goes, I would recommend Chivalry of a failed knight, Gate, Overlord, Bofuri, and A Certain magical Index. They also have all of the Sword Art Online. All are in Hulu

1 Like

Just watch lilith video on see u history/mythology channelā€¦im on a mythology binge rn

i think so :smiley:

oops recalled by accident lol

Tmw you discover E-bays second-hand knife marketā€¦bye, bye, paying full priceā€¦also bye, last months savingsā€¦:sweat:
Kinda curious about the crystals and ritual supplies too, but alas, I do have things I actually need to live.

1 Like

TMW: Public transit bus drivers despise homeless people. They just hate them.

Sad. :-1::thinking::frowning::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage::facepunch: