That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

I stayed up way too late watching the movie Doctor Sleep, it was really good I enjoyed it a lot.

1 Like

TMW you do a self care day after a little bit of a rough week and you feel amazing. Itā€™s so important to take mental and emotional and physical health days.

3 Likes

@Nagash i was agreeing with Angelb that it was Archangel Michael :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You got the whole family it seems :smile:

1 Like

Also tmw when bitch teacher gives you low as fuck notes. :neutral_face:

1 Like

Tmw you about start a fire making spirit powder in a pewter bowl :woman_facepalming: but managed to save the bowl and powder without using water to put it out

TMW I decided to get my nails done for work since I am working in a office and can have nice things. The lady doing my nails said I had cute small hands I could be a hand model. I think she did an amazing job on my nails.

5 Likes

Tmw I had a dream that went from like a thing explaining an scp to literally a protective angel that saw me with leather wings falling in lo be with me and being obsessed

Tmw itā€™s a relaxing Saturday.

1 Like

nails look real good :smiley:

1 Like

Thank! I forgot how important self care is especially when going through hell. All my bills are paid I have an amazing new job. My child is take care of, I have a new car and an apartment that is my space. No matter want no one can take that or my willingness to fight away from me.

7 Likes

Never worked with Sorath . Iā€™d love to hear more of your experiences if you are open to sharing.

1 Like

He is not an easy one to work with. He is definitely one you have to pretty much convince you are strong enough to handle his energy or ā€œflamesā€ as he put it. I wouldnā€™t say that he is cold, more unattached to people while doing his own thing. But he does seem willing to help those whoā€¦prove themselves to themselves, I guess would be the best way to say it.

I did a seven day invocation outside with him and each day, I felt more and more drained and ā€œburntā€ as each day passed. It felt like being out in the desert for days and suffering heat exhaustion, even though it was early spring at the time. By the end of it, the intensity reached a peak as I felt him collapse my chakras down to a single mass of light with a dark center. Since that challenge, Iā€™ve noticed that I am moreā€¦ā€œremovedā€ from the bs of life, so I would best describe the whole ordeal as him helping to burn away the distractions within you to refocus on being you.

3 Likes

Iā€™m back from my dnd sessionā€¦my tiefling companion is a golaith clergy and oh boy she saw his cock

Tmw wife is finding a love for baking and is looking into blogging while she experiments. at the same time I am becoming the first taster of the creationsā€¦and am not complaining at all

7 Likes

Good luck on thatā€¦my stepdad refuses to try anything I make

1 Like

Giving an update since Iā€™ve been more recently less active, just been using my time for practices lately, money magick for financial help mostly, came up with everything I needed plus some and now Iā€™m on top of the world, Iā€™ll get back into being everyday active again just been focusing on myself I guess (and of course logging on keeping my attendance streak alive) :sweat_smile: cheers everyone!

4 Likes

Thatā€™s very interesting. Thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

That moment when you wanna set AYM loose on the world and kick back with a cold one

2 Likes

Tmw I kinda want to rewrite my recipes using the plantā€™s folk names to confuse anyone who looks into my notebooks without permission. A little more amusing than the curses I write on the first page.

ā€œOne part Sweet Wood
One part Cendana
One half part eugenia aromatica
One half part Swamp Star
One quarter part blood of Dragon from Yemen
A leaf of Apolloā€™s crownā€

1 Like