That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

This right here sums up my life in the past year.

1 Like

Tmw well, apparently it is really bad timing to cough at a coronavirus awareness meeting at work. Probably should not have had a smoke beforehand without a drink of water. Luckily someone confirmed my smoke story

2 Likes

TMW time for 12 hour shift again :grin:

3 Likes

That makes sense. I am more of the ā€œI will only lead when everything is ablaze and everyone else is too busy panicking to do it themselves but not beforeā€ type. Iā€™m good at snapping people out of that state and getting them to move in some sort of direction. Mainly because I am far better at getting out of SHTF situations than avoiding them, which is where the fear lies.

2 Likes

Iā€™m the same way to Tiberius. I will lead but only when things have gone fubar.

1 Like

But I think thatā€™s why you are such a good defender. I truly believe in leading from the front honestly. I can rescue for a leader win or lose that is down there fighting with his/her warriors.

I am a make love not war kind of girl. But there is a time and place for everything. I am also the kind that I would rather support my partner and be there for him while he is in the spot light.

I guess I am really a mix of many things.

Right. I am lucky in regards to my wife. I can spring into action in the heat of the moment, but the shock others feel tends to hit me after everything is over. I may be a civilian and not seen the horrors of war but I have seen some pretty messed up things I am not sure I would have been able to get over as quickly if it was not for her (there are more than a few stories from work alone, not including other scenarios I have found myself in). Every warrior needs a safe place to rest and heal occasionally.

Thankfully I have not been put in that state for about eight months now.

2 Likes

This

And this

You said so beautiful.

Thereā€™s this quote that I love. ā€œBehind every great man there is an even greater woman.ā€

I think relationships real and true ones both partners have strongest they give to the other. This helps them both overcome weaknesses. There should never be two strong people in the relationship at one time. Instead they should take turns to lean on each other and be each otherā€™s rock.

But I also kinda like staying out of the spot light and letting him do his thing too. Always ready to be there when he needs the support of someone who truly loves him.

2 Likes

That moment when akkusativ dativ makes you consider

2 Likes

You brought this upon yourself, you know?

1 Like

I am just trying to reincarnate as a German :grin:

1 Like

reincarnates in Bavaria or Swabia
every german lesson for naught

1 Like

Hey I am too uncultured to understand this.

1 Like

I am quite okay with most german dialects but whenever a person with a heavy bavarian or swabian dialect (mostly from more remote areas) is talking to me (and I have lots and lots of them as customers) I just smile and think ā€œFuck, I have no idea what you just said to meā€ and hope that there wasnā€™t a question involvedā€¦

3 Likes

Down here in Maine, thereā€™s some people with accents so thick, itā€™s not even resembling english, you always need a translator talking to those mainers. Itā€™s kinda ridiculous at times, I know how you feel Oddnan. I use to work in retail, it can be a pain in the ass some days.

1 Like

Does anybody notice that rock music gets almost no respect on the Grammys? They just wanna promote the same mumble rap trash, and boring basic pop songs

2 Likes

what is a grammy

No-one knows, total mystery, donā€™t search for the name because demons might boop your nose. :+1:

2 Likes

This

2 Likes

That moment whenā€¦anyone know how to get wax stains out of fabric? :thinking:

Silly me didnā€™t put anything under my meditation candleā€¦