That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

I actually use a paper towel and hair dryer.

Place the paper towel over the wax and the. Turn on the dryer until I melts the wax. If there is a stain it will usually wash out at that point.

3 Likes

Hmmā€¦I donā€™t have a hair drier. :thinking:

I scraped off the majority of the wax, but am left with a stain in the fabric.

1 Like

Hmm does anyone know if one of parasitic Yahwehā€™s forms he likes to take is an old man? White hair, white beard

Some believe that to be the demiurge.

When I died 1st time after I incarnated on earth, an old man with white hair, white beard, came and grabbed me, he took me to my next body. He orchestrated my 1st death, among other things. Heā€™s an enemy of Belial itā€™s all I know.
I donā€™t understand why would he do that? These memories are so frustrating.

My sister is obsessed with this song in an old movie. Iā€™m not too sure the name but itā€™s a scene where Ray Hepburn is singing to a man out of a window.
I was looking at her and I was just like ā€œOmg she is gorgeousā€ :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Edit: itā€™s breakfast at Tiffanyā€™s

3 Likes

Damn sheā€™s hot lol.

1 Like

Right? :heart_eyes:

Found a good basis to work off of for manifestation.

1 Like

Nice! Good luck Titan!
I guess I have an old manā€™s ass to kick. I wasted 10 fucking years, thanks to him, before he orchestrated my death, and for doing what he did heā€™ll pay.

1 Like

Best of luck with that, I wonder why he did it?

1 Like

To torture me, break my will and turn me into a puppet to harm my family and Belial. He wonā€™t break me. I refuse to break.
All I know for sure about his identity aside from what he looks like, is he HATES Belial.

2 Likes

Did you see these memories during a past life regression

1 Like

Yeah. Itā€™s horrible, he broke me but as long as Iā€™m alive Iā€™ll keep fighting. Some of the torture took place in visions of the future. Being able to experience the future in visions, with it feeling as real as now sucks. Even worse when oneā€™s enemies have no issue taking advantage of it.

1 Like

Itā€™s called Moon River, should be on Youtube.

1 Like

Oh, you gave the secret away - that the Grammy Awards are for the ninja who shagged the most grammas. :sunglasses:

So, think of that when you see it on an albumā€¦ :older_woman:

:heart_eyes: Found it

1 Like

I just wanted a vacation on earth, is it to much to ask not to be dragged into the middle of a dick measuring contest by two assholes?

1 Like

Take control, I would refuse to be a pawn like that unless I was getting something out of it or it had a grander purpose. @anon33099313

1 Like

Boiling water will Work too. Yes I get wax on stuff
All the time.

1 Like

Iā€™m trying to, but heā€™s made sure my mind is fucked with his damn programming. Once I die Iā€™m sure the old man will grab me again.
Trying to fight against him is difficult. I donā€™t know how to, and I have no allies.