That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Sometimes a cursed individual has a sudden rebound of good fortune just before the curse takes them. It happens. So this may or may not indicate failure.

2 Likes

My ex does everything I want him to but sometimes damn itā€™s stressful. I think it depends on the person too.

Describe the spirits as energy. The symbol attributed to that symbol unlocks a special feature in your brain called the RAS. This was the tool we used to evolved all the time. Explain that the personification of a spirit is just a useful tool for you to talk to your subconscious, explain that your brain works better if it has an ā€œimaginary friendā€ to bounce ideas off of.
If he asks what you think be honest, but if he has a scientific mind meet him where he is at. You could even name drop Carl Jung and maybe Jordan Peterson. Itd be advanced curriculum but I was made a genius from the curiosity to which my parents and school were not capable of answering.

I have a beginner friendly book if he wants it, no incantations, no higher powers. PM me if youā€™d likešŸ˜›

1 Like

This is amazing advice thank you! I kinda just went at my own path on my own. Or had girlfriends that did some of the stuff that I did at his age. Iā€™ll send you an later tonight. Thank you again.

Tmw you shave off both of sons hair and they both look like little spartan soliders.

4 Likes

TMW: your friend enthusiastically jumps at the idea of passing judgment on those who wrong you and your family.
:stuck_out_tongue::raised_hands:
It pays to add value to people. :smiley::+1:

1 Like

That moment whenā€¦you suddenly get very creeped out when you realise that the sudden reappearance today of the guy who burned you out of your home comes exactly one year from the date of the fire. :flushed:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s has a symbolic meaning. Maybe this curse is working and that was the final Goodbye?

2 Likes

I donā€™t know what it means but the coincidence is striking.

On this day, one year ago, I came home from a rehearsal to find my house on fire.

Today, one year later, the man responsible for that fire, reappears outside my door.

Tomorrow, I begin rehearsals for a new play.

Itā€™sā€¦freaky.

1 Like

Tmw ugh sick today. Got the good old flu with the fever, muscle aches and dizziness all in one fine package. And my senses tend to intensify whenever I am sick, which is not helping with the dizziness

I would do a little extra protection on your home and yourself for sure.

1 Like

Do you keep essential oils in hand? I know some blends to helpā€¦ I swear to do take normal medicine too but I got to oils first.

Ooh what kind?

I have a few. Right now I am using some lavender, mint and a touch of clove. Probably will make my knock out tea after work

1 Like

Damnit! Maybe you should have someone watch your home while youā€™re at rehearsal. Iā€™m just sayingā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s a comedy-drama, about a twenty one year old man who tries to ride his bike across America, but winds up having to stay with his irascible 91-year old grandmother.

2 Likes

Why did that guy burn your last place down?

1 Like

Because heā€™s a moron who takes no personal responsibility for his behaviour. He kicked over an old space heater he had retrieved from a garbage heap and then decided to go for a walk.

1 Like

Tmw planning on a Bune ritual this weekend. Thinking of taking a page out of EAā€™s book about evoking money itself and combining that with Buneā€™ energy into my candle spell I have shared here. Got to love surprise bills

Luckily, I can ignore the symptoms of being sick in ritual.

If you have frankincense that will help a ton too. Eucalyptus as well.