That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Ha ha ha saying that you might end up with an Lucifer possession. You did invite any king/queen of hell. You might end up with the big boss.

Which makes that song perfect and good luck.

1 Like

Tmw Iā€™m at my momā€™s in Florida, and weā€™re all sitting around the TV with a ā€˜paranormal investigationā€™ show, and Iā€™m just laughing to myself at how bad it is.

2 Likes

Yeah, I tend to avoid those shows. I have only found one that i kinda liked had a paranormal investigator, a psychic and a home inspector involved so you could see three different layers of investigations to try to come up with an explanation. Unfortunately it only lasted one season. I found the idea refreshing, although it ended up having the same vibe in the end. Paranormal Home inspectors I believe it was.

2 Likes

I think a lot is staged honestly.

2 Likes

A shit ton of it is staged, ghost adventurers is the worst of the lot I think, with that drama queen Zak

1 Like

To add from what I shared last night. This is now going around.

Yā€™all I am safe.

5 Likes

Tmw well roommate/coworker is going to work early. Letā€™s see if that supervisor has learned and we can put the matter aside. Worse comes to worst, I have his physical signature if he causes any more trouble.

TMW you try to scan someone and being to perceive the energy as festivals visuals and music

ā€¦This is how pride feels like?

3 Likes

That is awesome :smiley:

The rewards for hard work continue to flow!

1 Like

TMW Satan, Sitri and Andras.

It going to be a strong and dangerous trio.

1 Like

Tmw power is comingā€¦

1 Like

Thatā€™s a really interesting mix, but is near it will be well worth it for you.

1 Like

This is so fucking weird.

1 Like

This seems kinda tame for a Possesion, I thought more weird shit would be happening, aside from hearing a faint voice once awhile.
Guess I got lucky :woman_shrugging::sunglasses:

1 Like

Iā€™m going to DM you.

1 Like

I wonder what this said.
:thinking:

Something about being in trouble.

2 Likes

Nothing to worry about then.

2 Likes

TMW you are going to get into trouble againā€¦

ā€œPurple,BE Good! Donā€™t make any smart ass cracks! Keep your damn mouth shut!ā€

2 Likes

I walk in and the first thing I see is talk of ass cracks. Yep, Iā€™m in tmw alright.

1 Like