That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

It’s a spread made with apples, onions and bacon. Originally a Danish dish but I add a tablespoon of cherry wine to bring a local element to it.

2 Likes

That sounds amazing. I love learning foods of other countries and adding them in to our traditions. Last year we did this huge Dutch thing that my best friend who lives in the Netherlands told me about. She help me with a lot of it via FB :heart_eyes:

1 Like

We’ve got got good Salmon in Finland too, though. :thinking:

1 Like

Michigan has some good fish as well, so long as you are not fishing by a majority if the big cities.

2 Likes

Oh really? I still need to go to that state. I have been to most but I have a few that need to be checked off still.

2 Likes

Oh? I only really had Alaska wild caught, but it’s also why I don’t eat it. I know what happens in those rivers after the do what they need to.

1 Like

Michigan has a bit of a bad reputation due to Detriot and Flint but it really is not a bad state overall. A majority of the sights tourists like to see are on the West and Northern regions of the state but it all depends on what you like. Personally, I enjoy walleye fishing out on lake Erie. I have yet to get a chance to go to the Dunes or fish in Lake Michigan now that I am on the Western part of the state

2 Likes

you guys are lucky!

1 Like

There’s a few rivers left that still have salmon in them. I’m more of a lake fisher, myself so its not the fish I usually catch but we do have them. :smile:

1 Like

Tmw I want to ditch work to go night fishing now lol

2 Likes

Ha ha ha a
Little too much fish talk?

2 Likes

Yes ma’am lol. Too many good memories fishing. Grandfather was a big time Fisher after retiring and took me off shore and crab fishing back when I lived in california as a kid.

2 Likes

I need to like 400 more comments to get the “empathetic” badge, sorry in advance :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

TMW I need a cuddle buddy. I think the Christmas music and movies are making me lonely :frowning:

1 Like

That’s why I only watch cartoons like garfield, Winnie the pooh, and other ones that peek my interest.

Tmw you ruined your sleep schedule cause you need to get ready for when your mom and stepdad leaves for Maryland. Also stepdad is going to fix the damn sink finally and he has an interview tomorrow so your mom is going to make you feel guilty

2 Likes

Tmw I’ve been having thoughts on trying to define what “species” of soul I have. Never bothered with it in the past as I did not find that it really mattered, but now I cannot steer my mind away from it. All I know is that it had to fight and claw it’s way out of the abyss into creation, devouring anything that got in its way

3 Likes

I seriously like this creator work…I follow her comic page on Instagram and love the comics

Want me to evoke you and see if I can help?

1 Like

Sure, that would be very helpful. Thank you

1 Like

TMW when you son very calmly tells you last night in the door way looking at him was a figure with golden eyes. He was tall but not overly tall and thick but not fat and he knew it was a he.

1 Like